MLB, TMF, FNF, MLP: FiM & Sonic react to FNF Defeat & Finale

(Author's Note): The Characters from TMF will be Jake, Hailey & Drew. The Jake, Hailey & Drew you'll be seeing are from after Episode 11 before the beginning of Season 2. The character from FNF will be Boyfriend/Keith Hatsune who you'll be seeing is from FNF The Musical by Recd and he'll be from After Defeat & Finale with lyrics. The Characters from MLB will be Marinette & Adrien and they're from a week after Gabriel made the wish. The Character that you'll be seeing from MLP: FiM is Twilight Sparkle and she's from the end of episode 25 of season 9. And the Sonic that you'll be seeing is from the end of Sonic Frontiers: The Final Horizon.

Jake, Hailey & Drew appeared in the reaction room which confused them at first but then the peach-haired boy noticed his now ex-best friend.

Jake: Drew?

The magenta-haired boy turned away from his ex-friend in sadness. All of a sudden Marinette & Adrien appeared in the room which shocked the two.

Marinette: What just happened?

Then Boyfriend/Keith Hatsune appeared in the room and was also shocked.

Boyfriend/Keith Hatsune: This is weird!

After that Twilight Sparkle appeared in the room and was startled.

Twilight Sparkle: Seriously! I just finished my fight with Queen Chrysalis, Tirek & Cozy Glow and I thought I could finally live in peace.

And last but not least, Sonic the Hedgehog appeared in the room after he was teleported on his way home.

Sonic: I just finished my latest adventure with Tails, Knuckles & Amy!

Speederlord450: Hello everyone!

Everyone in the room was startled and Sonic, Twilight Sparkle & Boyfriend/Keith Hatsune got into their battle stances.

Twilight Sparkle: Who are you?

Adrien: And what's going on?

Speederlord450: I'm Speederlord450, the author. Don't worry, I'm just going to make you react to a couple of videos and you're all free to go. Then I'll erase your memories of seeing each other.

Drew: Okay.

Hailey: We wanna go back to our worlds after this!

Sonic: I hope we can see each other again after this.

Everyone sat down on the floor to be ready for the videos. Then a table of popcorn, fizzy drinks, chili dogs & other snacks appeared which made everyone confused.

Speederlord450: This is so you won't have to worry about getting hungry.

Everyone: Okay!

Then video footage of Defeat from VS Imposter V4 was played on the TV.

Everyone then looked at Boyfriend/Keith Hatsune which made the blue-haired boy confused.

Boyfriend/Keith Hatsune: What?

Sonic: That's you.

Twilight Sparkle: Let's just focus on the screen.

Hailey: I agree with the pony,

And everyone looked back at the screen and continued watching and once they got to 0:22 and saw all the dead bodies Sonic, Jake, Hailey, Drew & Twilight Sparkle were shocked. Marinette felt some fear and held Adrien's hand because of it which made the green eyed blondie blush.