TMF Reacts to Jake as DogDay Part 2

(Author's Note): This is part two of TMF reacts to Jake as DogDay.

Drew, Henry, Liam, Lia, Daisy, Hailey, Zander, Luke, Milly, and Sean all appeared in the reaction room.

Drew: We're back here?

Speederlord450: Yes. And you're al gonna react to Jake.

Hailey: He's alive?

Speederlord450: That info hasn't been confirmed yet. But it will in due time.

Daisy: I hope so.

Speederlord450: First, you're gonna see what happens if Jake catches the person he was chasing.

Everyone sat down as the video began.

(Skip to 1:13)

Everyone watch as the Mini Smiling Critters entered DogDay and possesed him again.

Luke: Do we have to keep watching this?!

Once DogDay jumpscared the player Henry was screaming in fear so loudly.

Zander: Can you stop?!

Henry was panting heavily after that. Sean then realized what Jake said as DogDay about him being the last of the Smiling Critters.

Sean: But, what happened to those "Smiling Critters" as Jake mentioned?

Speederlord450: For you to understand, I'll bring him in as well.

Jake as DogDay then appered in the room but then got shocked at what he saw.

Jake/DogDay: Where am I? Where's Angel?

Jake/DogDay then saw everyone else in the room but when he was Drew, Henry, Liam and Lia, he just glared at them.

Jake/DogDay: Why do I have to be in the same room as them? They're the reason I went through everything!

Drew: I'm sorry for what I tried to make you believe but I didn't know that Zoey was recording it all. And I even broke up with her after I found out about that.

Lia: I'm just, sorry for everything.

Daisy then hugged Jake/DogDay and this just made the bigger body blush and his tail wag.

Daisy: You look really cute though. But, what happened to the rest of those, Smiling Critters?

Jake/DogDay then sighed.

Jake: I wanna show them all of the voice lines one by one. And then I'll tell them how each of us died.

Speederlord450: Okay. First, Bubba Bubbaphant.

Everyone looked at the scene as the video played.

Once everyone finished listening to the voice lines and looked in horror, except for Jake/DogDay, they all looked at the bigger body of DogDay.

Milly: Why was that Elephant screaming and laughing at the same time?

Jake/DogDay: CatNap used the red smoke on Bubba which made him go crazy and then used that as a chance to kill him.

Everyone looked in horror.