TMF Reacts To Jake as DogDay

(Author's Note): These variants of TMF are from an AU of episode nine, a few days after they found out the truth about the audio. Jake has been missing for the past three weeks and they're all worried about him, mostly Zander.

The Music Club, Drew, Henry, Liam, Daisy, and Lia all appeared in the reaction room. 

Lia: What's going on?

Zander: We were looking for Jake?

Speederlord450: I know, but I also know what happened to him.

Milly: You do?!

Drew: Tell us where he is, so we can go find him!

Speederlord450: Just sit down and you'll find out.

Everyone was confused but sat down on the floor.

Henry: I hope we, can find Jake before something bad happens.

Speederlord450: You might already be to late for that.

Sean: What do you mean?

Speederlord450: Just watch and find out.

Everyone looked at the screen and the video started playing.

(Skip to 4:56)

As they all saw DogDay in chains and legless, they all got shocked while Daisy, Lia, and Hailey looked in horror.

Daisy: Jake... what happened to you?

Drew watched in horror at what had happened to his friend.

Henry: What kind of sicko would do this to him?

And when they got to the part where DogDay mentions CatNap, they all looked in confusion.

Everyone: CatNap?

Everyone was looking in horror and was scared at what DogDay was saying. And eventually, they got to the part where DogDay mentioned the Prototype and were confused.

Hailey: Who's the Prototype?

Luke: I can't believe CatNap would do this to people who rebel against this Prototype guy.

They kept on listening to what DogDay was saying and were feeling fear from every word that was said. And they got to the part where DogDay said "We tried to fight it. The Prototypes control."

Liam: We?

After they all got to the point where DogDay mentioned that he was the last of the Smiling Critters, Milly, Zander, and Daisy were confused.

Milly, Zander, and Daisy: Smiling Critters?

Once they got to the part where DogDay said "Oh no" as he noticed the mini Smiling Critters, they all got confused.

Everyone: What?

Once the mini Smiling Critters got into view and started crawling inside DogDay, they all looked in horror.

Lia: What are those things?

Luke: What are they doing to Jake?

Drew and Zander were starting to look at this with furry.

Drew & Zander: STOP! GET AWAY FROM HIM!

Once all the mini Smiling Critters entered DogDay as the bigger body started crawling out of the cell, they all looked in horror.

Sean & Luke: You're okay Jake, you're okay...

Once DogDay started chasing the player, Liam started grasping the reality.

Liam: He's not okay.

Milly: Oh crap!

The player then fell through the floor and started running from Jake. The player then started running from DogDay as the TMF cast was looking in horror.

Daisy: Why is Jake chasing whoever he was just talking to?

Sean: I think that those things that crawled into him must have corrupted him in some way.

Once they got to the point where the player took the slide, they breathed a sigh of relief.

Luke: I guess the person Jake was chasing lost him.

Drew: I hope so.

Once the player got out of the room and reached the part where they went to the elevator, Jake/DogDay started to reach them.

Daisy: Nope! No, they didn't! No, they didn't!

Once the player used the purple hand on the grab pack to escape and reach the elevator, they heard roaring from an unknown entity.

Liam: I hope Jake's alright.

Hailey: I don't know what just happened, but that was horrifying.

Daisy: I know. Who would do such a thing to Jake?

Henry: I think I need new pants.

Everyone looked at Henry.

Drew: Did you?

Henry: How did you expect me to react?

Liam then held Henry in his arms and the green-haired boy couldn't help but blush.

Liam: It's okay buddy. I'm here for you.

Henry smiled and they all got teleported back to their world.