FNF Reacts to Poppy Playtime Boss Fights

Boyfriend(Keith Hatsune), Girlfriend(Cherry Dearest), Pico, Ruv, Sarvante, Sky, Whitty and Carol all appeared in the reaction room.

Speederlord450: Hello everyone.

The FNF cast was shocked at hearing this.

Girlfriend(Cherry Dearest): Who are you?

Speederlord450: I'm Speederlord450, the author. I'm going to have you react to four videos and let you leave.

Whitty: You better!

Sarvente: I'm sure he will.

The FNF cast sat down as the video began and once Huggy Wuggy started chasing the player, they were shocked.

Boyfriend(Keith Hatsune): What is that thing?!

As the bigger body chased the player through the vents, Girlfriend(Cherry Dearest) held onto Boyfriend(Keith Hatsune)'s hand while Pico held his gun at the tv.

Carol: Pico! It's not actually chasing you!

Once the player killed Huggy Wuggy, the cast breathed a sigh of relief.

Ruv: That only leaves three more videos.

Speederlord450: Yes.

The next video started playing and Mommy Long Legs fell in front of the Player which made them look in horror.

As the player kept outsmarting Mommy Long Legs, Carol was impressed about what they were doing.

Carol: This person is a lot smarter than they look. I wonder what they look like though.

Once they got to the part where Mommy Long Legs died, they looked in horror as the Prototype took her remains.

Sarvente: What in the lord's name was that thing?!

The next video the scene started with the lights flickering and once they saw Miss Delight starting to chase the Player, Pico pointed his gun at the TV again.

Pico: If this thing ends up phasing through the TV, I'll put a bullet through her skull!

Once they got the end, the FNF cast breathed a sigh relief.

Boyfriend(Keith Hatsune): At least it's over now.

Speederlord450: Now for the final video and then you will go home.

The final video started with CatNap crawling through the hole and the FNF cast looked in confusion as the Player reached the elevator and saw CatNap in his skeleton form.

Girlfriend(Cherry Dearest): This is creepy!

Once they continued watching and observing what the player was doing, they knew that the player was gonna survive this for sure.

Whitty: Here we go! Let's do whatever it is that they have to do!

CatNap then came in and ambushed the Player before the player used his green hand to electrocute the bigger body for it to be killed by Prototype and the video ended.

Sky: Can we go home now?

Speederlord450: Sure.

The FNF cast then got sent back to their world.