Chapter 76. Folsom Prison Blues*

Deans POV

ARKANSAS MUSUEM OF
ANTHROPOLOGY

Me and Sam walk through the door, as I hold up a map and a flashlight as Sam just holds a flashlight. I look at the map. "This way." I tell Sam as we walk down a hallway. "I hate this plan, Dean." Sam mutters. "Yeah, I got that the first ten times I heard it." I remark.

We turn a corner, walking side by side, and pass a motion sensor on the wall at mid-calf height. The light on the monitor sensor turns red as we keep walking.

Sam undoes a lock on a glass exhibition case and carefully takes a decorated axe from the case. I hold a hooked dagger from another case. Sam turns the axe around in his hands when we hear a noise and looks up. I look back at Sam, who inclines his head, and we put the weapons down and leave.

We leave the room and quickly walk towards the exit but when we turn a corner, we are met with two policemen. "Freeze!" One cop says and the of us turn back the other way but two more policemen block our way. "Don't move!" The second one orders and we go down the last hallway open to us but here is another pair of cops waiting for us.

"I said freeze!"

"Hold it right there!"

"Put your hands on your heads! Get down on your knees! Now!"

As the cops yells at us, me and Sam comply, kneeling down. Two of the cops walk closer and handcuff us. I smile, slightly, and look at Sam, who doesn't look as pleased and heaves a worried sigh.

******

After Sam gets his photograph taken, it's my turn and I grin from ear to ear as I stand where Sam was standing holding a sign reading:

81A3826
LITTLE ROCK
CITY POLICE
LITTLE ROCK AR.

"I call this one the Blue Steel." I say as I purse my lips, arching my right brow, and mug for the camera. "Yeah, that's right." The photographer says as he takes my picture.

"To the right." He tells me and I face the right as he snaps my picture again. "Alright, back to the lineup." He tells me. "Wait, who looks better, me or Nick Nolte?" I ask him, curiously. "Shut up." The photographer growls.

******

Later, in an interrogation room, I'm sitting in a chair when the door opens and two men enter. "Well, it's about time. I'll have a cheeseburger. Extra onions." I tell them as the black cop smile at the other cop and the other cop smirks. "You think you're funny." He says questioningly.

"I think I'm adorable. So does my girl." I reply, smiling wildly. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you in person, Dean." The black cop says and my smile freezes. "I'm Special Agent Victor Henrikson. This is my partner, Special Agent Reidy." Henrikson says as I smile worriedly.

"Henrikson? Not the Milwaukee Agent Henrikson?" I ask max he smiles. "Live and in person." He says and I give a short laugh. Henrikson pulls out a picture of me looking over my shoulder. "Oh, nice shot." He says as he tosses the picture into the table. "You can hang that up in your cell at Super Max."

"Alright, maybe we can just forget the cheeseburger, huh?" I say to him. "Oh yeah. Keep that game face on. Try and cover up how concerned you are." Henrikson says as he turns to Reidy. "Read him the charges." He says. "Well, we got mail fraud, credit card fraud, grab desecration..." Reidy reads.

"Skip to the good ones." Henrikson tells him. "Armed robbery, kidnapping, and oh, three counts of first degree murder." Reidy says. "And after Milwaukee, your brother is now a suspect of murder and then there's your girlfriend, Ana..." he says and my eyes snap up to his. "...oh yes, she's a suspect too. I'm surprised she wasn't with you two tonight. Maybe she has a brain." Henrikson says as I smirk but clench my jaw in anger.