Chapter 133. I'm Not The Man

Deans POV

Alastair holds me up by the collar of my shirt and punches me repeatedly, then drops me and picks me up by my throat, shoving me against the hexacle, my feet lifting off the floor. "You got a lot to learn, boy. So I'll see you back in class bright and early Monday morning." He says but he turns and sees Castiel holding Ruby's knife.

Alistair drops me to focus on Castiel who stabs him in the shoulder. The injury sparks a gold light, but not as much as when it kills. "Well, almost. Looks like God is on my side today." Alistair says when suddenly the knife starts to twist as Castiel raises his hand. Alistair grunts in pain and pulls the knife out then tosses it away as he charges for Cas.

They throw blows at each other for a few moments before Alistair slams Castiel against the wall, choking him. "We'll, like roaches, you celestials. Now, I really wish I knew how to kill you. But all I can do is send you back to heaven." He says as he begins to chant in Latin and a blue light appears in Castiel's eyes and mouth.

******

Anas POV

I walk in and flick my arm making Alistair let go of Cas and fly backwards into the wall. I glare at Alistair as Cas slumps to the ground. Alistair starts to get up on his knees then laughs as he looks at me. "Oh, you are a strong one, girlie. But can you really fight me alone?" He asks but then my eyes glow red and he begins to choke as he slams against the wall.

"I know I can." I say firmly and confidently. "You gonna kill me?" He asks me, gasping for breath as I don't move my eyes of him. "Who's murdering the angels? How are they doing it?" I ask him. "You think I'm gonna tell you?" He asks me. "Yeah, I do." I say as his eyes roll white and he chokes.

"How are the demons killing angels?" I ask him again. "I don't know." He says. "Right." I scoff as I hear Castiel get up. "It's not us. We're not doing it." Alistair replies. "I don't believe you." I growl.

"Lilith is not behind this. She wouldn't kill seven angels. Oh, she'd kill a hundred, a thousand." Alistair admits and I stop. "Oh go ahead. Send me back, if you can." He says and I glare at him, burning my red eyes into his. "I'm a very powerful woman. You demons should learn that." I say as a gold light flares inside of Alistair and he screams before he collapses dead.

"Bastard." I growl as my eyes go back to normal and I look over at Dean, seeing him passed out. I rush over to him and kneel down, as I hear footsteps run in. "What happened?" I hear Sam's voice but I don't react as I look Dean over. "Alistair is dead." Cas tells him.

******

An hour later, Dean is in a hospital bed, heavily bandaged with a breathing tube and an IV drip, as me and Sam sit next to him. Cas appears in the doorway, pauses then continues down the hallway as I get up and follow him.

"Anastasia-" Cas starts to say but I stand in front of him. "Get in there and heal him. Now." I demand angrily. "I can't-" he begins. "You and Uriel put him there!" I yell as Cas shakes his head. "No." He mutters but I continue. "Because you couldn't keep a simple devils trap together."

"I don't what happened. That trap...it shouldn't have broken. I am sorry, Anastasia." He apologises. "I warned you what would happen and it's gonna happen becaus-" I say before I pause as I realise something. "Oh that son of a bitch." I growl as Cas frowns at me.

"What?" He asks. "I know exactly why that trap broke." I say in anger. "But the whole using Dean thing was useless anyway. You heard Alistair. Demons aren't doing this, perhaps you should take a closer look to home." I say as Cas furrows his eyebrows at me.