Chapter 2

Y/N Pov

What the fuck was that? Everything is still dark and I don't know where I am as I realise that my eyes are still closed. I open them and blink at the sudden light. As I get used to the light
I see a person to my left.
"Where am I?" I ask with a raspy voice. "Good Morning Sleeping Beauty." I get as an answer. I suddenly blush at the comment. I hope the person doesn't see it but the laughing proves me otherwise. As I'm finally really awake I see that the person on my left is Natasha Romanoff
THE NATASHA ROMANOFF holy shittt. I try to act normal. As my brother comes to us I ask him "What happened with me?" to change the subject " I actually don't know" " The Tony Stark doesn't know something?" I say sarcastic "HaHa very funny Y/N" I get as an answer "We only know that you were like glitching. I don't know how to explain it. This never happend before to any humanbeing."
"Ohhh yeah I forgot to tell you I am a unicorn" I answer. "Can you be serious for one moment Y/N" Tony asks me but before I can answer Natasha does "She is just like you Tony." At that comment we both look horrified at her than at each other "Definitely not" I say in the exact same moment as Tony and Natasha laughs at us.
Because we all don't know what to do with me I can go back to my room but I have to call someone if it happens again.

Next Day

Everything is basically normal again this weird thing didn't happen again but Tony wants to meet me today in his lab maybe he has an idea what is happening to me.
I go down to his lab and sit on one of his chairs there're definitely not as comfy as my chair but they're okay.
"So what's up Tony?"
"Okay I still don't know what is going on but I want you to be an avenger."
"WHAT?" I can't believe what he just said he wants me to become an avenger is this a joke???
"I know I was always against it but now that you have this weird unicorn thing maybe we can train it."
I laugh a little at the mention of the unicorn. "But how am I supposed to train it I don't even know what it is?"
"I know that's the problem but maybe Wanda can help you. I thought you always wanted to become an avenger."
"I mean yes of course I am just a little confused"
"That's okay there are just some rules okay? First thing you have to get training of course with Wanda because of your powers but also with Natasha hand to hand combat and with Steve jogging. Are you fine with that?"
"Of course." "And no missions!"
"What?" "No missions at least for now!" "But Tony..." "No buts!"
"Okay when does the training starts."
"That is what I want to hear I will give you your trainings plan. It'll starts tomorrow so enjoy today." And with that he leaves me to bring me my new trainings plan. With the training I'm totally fine but why no missions.
I want to do the exciting stuff.
I get my trainings plan and go to the kitchen to make me something to eat. As I look in the refrigerator somebody says behind me "You good? What do you search?" And again I didn't see Natasha coming and jump scare at the sudden voice. "I'm just trying to find something to eat." "Ohh there's nothing left I have to go grocery shopping first. If you want we can grab something on the way for you."
I thankful take the offer and we go outside to grab something to eat. She opens me the door "Thanks" and I sit down at the passenger seat and she goes to the driver's seat. As she sits I ask "Can we hear some music."
"Of course" she answers and put some music on "How was the meeting with Tony?" "It was good. I'll be an avenger." I say excited.
As she doesn't seem surprised I ask "Did you already knew it?" "Of course" she laughs.
"But do you know that I am at not even allowed to go on missions with you all?" "Yeah but he also said that you can go to missions when I say you're ready." "What? Why can you decide that?" "Because he wants you to be safe and I'll teach you hand to hand combat." "That's so unfair please say him that I'm ready really early. Please." I pout.
"We'll see"she winks at me and of course I turn red again. Ahhh what is happening to me?

Hope you liked the second Chapter.
I didn't really expect anyone to read this but thanks to all who are reading this. If you got some ideas just comment them.
Stay healthy and have a nice day. 😘