Chapter 4

Y/N Pov

"Hi Natasha." "Hi Y/N are you ready for your first training session with me?" she asks smirking at me. "I think so."I answer. I think that wasn't the energy that Natasha expected but after the training with Steve who can blame me? "It won't be so exausting. We'll just start how you would react if someone attacked you okay?" I nod that sounds pretty simple. But after I landed on the ground multiple times I see that is not as simple as it sounds. After some time I basically know how to block Natasha and throw her to the ground but I'm not doing it very well yet. I mean if someone wouldn't move I probably could throw them to the ground. I try it multiple times and after a lot of falling on the ground and a lot lot more tries I finally get to throw Natasha on the ground. I know she is going easy on me but I'm kinda proud at me. "That was the training for today. Well done!" she says smirking at me. "Hey I think I did pretty well." "Yes you did" she chuckles and leaves. I go to the kitchen and find Wanda there "Hi Y/N. Wait are you okay?" "I had training with Natasha." "Oh that explains a lot" she chuckles "You want to bake something with me?" "Ohh yes I'd love to I just go to change my clothes."
I go to my room and close the door as it starts again. I think I'm screaming. What can I do to stop it? Please stop!
I'm curled up crying on the floor. Finally it stopped and I change my clothes and go down. I think Wanda knows I'm not really there. But she says nothing. I totally forget about the whole thing as we start baking a cake. Wanda puts on some music and we dance around the kitchen while baking the cake. It was really fun and when the cake is ready we all eat together.

At night

I can't sleep so I go to the roof to look at the stars. It's my favorite place in the tower. I watch the stars to some music and sing quietly.
Take me to the lakes where all the poets went to die. I don't belong...
As I fall asleep.

Next day

I wake up still on the roof. Shit did I sleep here? I run to my room and get dressed. I hope nobody noticed I was gone. I go down stairs and expect Wanda in the kitchen making breakfast and the others on the table ready to eat. But nobody is there. Where are they? I go to the lab but find nobody as I start to panic I see a note from Tony for me that says: Good morning Y/N we had to go to an important mission we'll be back in some hours probably around 7pm. :)
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I can't say I spent my time wisely. Most of the time I scrolled through Insta but I did a little bit sport and ate something. Soon it was 7pm but nobody came back. What is taking them so long. I just hope that everything is alright. At 10pm there was still no sign of them and I didn't know what to do. Of course I couldn't sleep or eat. So I decided to watch some TV. Normally 'Friends' can distract me but I was just to worried to enjoy the show. I hope Tony is fine of course I hope everyone is fine but I am mostly worried about him because Tony is the only family I have left. I know the Avengers not that long but I think they could be my new family so I just hope all of them are fine.  I hear a click on the door and jump up from the couch. Everyone comes in they all look really exhausted but everyone is alive. I run to Tony and hug him. "What the fuck happend? Why are you so late?" "I'll explain it later okay? I'm so sorry
Y/N." "It's okay is everyone alright?" I ask "Mostly." As I see Natasha I stare at her. What happened? There are wounds all over her. Her arm is bleeding and she looks scared and exhausted. She goes straight to her room with no words. Then I see Wanda and go hug her. "Are you okay? What happened to Natasha?"
"I think I'm okay. I don't know I've never seen her like this." I give Wanda another quick hug and run after Natasha. I knock on her door. "Natasha? Can I come in?" "Go away I'm not in the mood for a talk." "I just want to check if your okay." "Just leave!" I know I shouldn't but I open the door and go in.

Sorry for the late update. I'm a little sick Hope you stay healthy. :) Hope you like this chapter. Thanks for reading. <3