Chapter 7

Y/N Pov

Bucky, Sam and I storm into the room. Luckily nobody really noticed that we weren't there. "Guys I'll go over to Wanda and Natasha okay?" "Okay no problem. Sam come let's get us a drink." And with that these two left and I go and find Wanda and Natasha.
"Hi Wands, hi Natasha did I miss anything?" I ask as soon as I found them. "Ah Y/N/N there you are. We couldn't find you. No not really the party just started." Wanda answers.
"Where were you?" Natasha asks.
" Oh you know Sam, Buck and I lost track of time while playing Mario Kart." Wanda chuckles "Really?" "Yes so what are you doing standing here. Let's go dancing. Wands?" "Yeah let's go!" I grab Wanda's hand and pull her to the dance floor.
"Hey Wands do you want a drink? I'll go get one for me." I say after some time on the dance floor. "Oh no I'm okay maybe later. I think I'll ask Vision if he wants to dance." She says slightly blushing. "Okay." I say smirking at her. I leave the crowd of dancing people and make my way to the bar.
"Hi Gorgeous what do you want to drink?" The beautiful redhead behind the bar says. I hope she doesn't see that I'm blushing again. "I would take Y/F/D." She makes me the drink and pass it to me. "Thanks... So what do you do behind that bar? Shouldn't you be on the dance floor?" I ask her. "Oh I can't dance!" "What?" "I can't dance!" "Everyone can dance." "No really I can't!!" "Come!" "What???" I see the confused look on her face. Oh this is going to be fun. "Come with me!" "No no no I can't Y/N." "Just come I'll show you how to dance." I grab her hand and feel her tense at my touch. I pull her to the edge of the dance floor. "Okayyy so this dance is really simple." I say. "You can dance it almost to every Pop Song." I take her hands. "You have to go two steps back then tap and then you go two steps forward and tap." I show her how to do it and after a minute she got it. And we dance like that. (This is Disco Fox. Just the basic steps.)
"Okay that's really simple" Natasha chuckles. I laugh at her "So then we can make the rotation if it's so simple." "Oh hell nahh." She say and I laugh. I show her some other dances and we dance for awhile.
"Hey love birds come join us. We are playing some games now." I turn around and notice that most of the people gone home by now and all Avengers sit together on two couches ready to play some games. I blush as I notice that Natasha and I are still holding hands and everyone is looking at us. We quickly let go and join the others.
I sit between Wanda and Natasha on the other side of Wanda sits Vision and on the other side of Natasha sit Steve. Tony sits between Steve and Bruce and Pietro between Vision and Bucky who also sits next to Sam and Clint next to him.
"So what do we play?" I ask. "How about Truth or dare." Tony suggests and everyone agrees.
"Okay I'll start" Tony says. "Wait where is Thor?" I ask as I notice that he isn't there. "Oh Loki needed him because of something with there sister or so." "They have a sister?" "Yes Y/N am I allowed to start now?" I nod.
That's why This weird god was in my room. "So Pietro truth or dare?" "Äh dare." "Pietro kiss the best looking person in this room." Tony says. Okay this could be interesting. He kisses himself and I start laughing. The others join me and Pietro looks at us confused. "What?? It's just the truth... okay sooo Clint truth or dare?" "Dare."
"Do an impression of someone here and we guess who it is." "Oh okay wait." Clint goes and puts sunglasses on. I have the feeling he is a little drunk. "So first of all you shut up. I'm the star here and I don't give a shit about rules." Clint staggers a bit and now it's obvious that he's drunk. "Tony" Bucky says and I laugh with the others. We play some rounds and have a lot of fun till Tony says "Steve truth or dare?" "Dare." "Okay I have here a bottle and you have to kiss whoever the bottle is pointing at." He spins the bottle and it lands on Natasha. Great. I don't know why but I hate the thought of Steve kissing her.
"Are you okay with that Nat?" She nods and they kiss. I clench my fists and am about to go. But it may be a little weird if I go now. "Ähh I'm going to the toilet for a moment" I say and go. What the fuck just happened? Am I jealous? Why would I be jealous? Oh no do I like her? No that's ridiculous I mean not really she is beautiful and... Oh god I like her. Shit. I should go back to them. Steve comes to me "Hi Y/N we all decided to go to bed." He says. "Okay." I'm maybe a little angry at Steve what isn't fair but I decided to go fast to my bed so I don't scream at him. "Goodnight Steve."

Hope you like this Chapter. Stay healthy. Thanks for reading. <3