Chapter 9

Y/N POV

I put on my headphones and hear some music to train.
I'm not sure but I think Tony, Natasha, James, Vision, Bruce and the King of Wakanda T'Challa signed the accords and Steve, Wanda, Clint, Bucky, Sam and I didn't sign yet. The team is parted and everyone argues. I didn't think this would escalate like this but here we are. I run faster and faster till I can't anymore so I make a break. It's now 9pm and I usually don't go that early to bed but it was a really exhausting day I just hope that everyone calmed down till tomorrow and we can find a solution.

"Y/N? Y/N?" I wake up to a whisper. I open my eyes and everything is dark but I recognize Steve standing infront of my bed. "Holy Shit. Don't scare me like this Steve. What the hell are you doing in my room?" "Y/N how many times did I tell you to watch your language." I roll my eyes typical Steve. "So what are you doing here?" I ask again. "You have to come with us!"
"Who is us and where are you going? What did I miss?" I ask I'm so confused what does he mean?
"You didn't sign the Sokovia accords right?"
"Yeah and I'm not going to!"
"That's why you have to leave with us. If they find out that we didn't sign it they will probably put us in jail. Wanda, Sam, Bucky, Clint and I want to leave so we can still be the Avengers just undercover so they don't find us. Are you coming with us?" "I..." What is going on? We can't just leave the others here. What about Tony and Nat? I don't want to leave them. But I won't sign this stupid accords. "Okay Steve I'm coming with you but what about the others."
"We are no longer save with them. They are probably the one to search for us so come, pack your things and hurry. We meet at the car in ten minutes okay?" "Okay.. okay" I mumble. Did I actually decided to leave my brother but what would happen if I stay here. I have to leave now. I pack the most important things and leave my room. Everything is dark so I go really slowly to not bump into something. Let's say I failed. I suddenly bump into someone. "Oh sorry... Y/N?" No no no it's Nat please not. Either way it's difficult for me to just leave them behind. "What are you doing here in the dark?" She chuckles as she probably notices my backpack. Her voice turns serious. "Where are you going Y/N?" "I...I wanted to go to the supermarket and buy some pizza." What was that that was like the baddest excuse ever! I'm pretty sure she knows I'm lying. "Y/N do you know what the time is??" I chuckle uncomfortable and I have a feeling she knows exactly what I'm doing. "Okay I won't bother you just take care on the way to the supermarket
Y/N/N." She says and I could swear I heard a bit sadness in her voice but it's Natasha so who knows. "Thanks Nat you take care of you too okay?"
"I will bye." She leaves and I've got a really bad feeling for letting her and the others behind. I go to the car where the others are waiting for me. Nobody seems really happy what is very understandable. I take the site next to Wanda and squeeze her hand. We start driving away from my home and I wish I could turn back.

Next day Natasha's POV
(I won't do other POVs that often but this is important for the story)

I couldn't sleep at all, I know Y/N was lying it was obvious maybe she didn't even tried to hide it. They're my only family and now they just left as if we didn't mean anything to them. I leave my bed and go find Tony. It is so quit without them. I go to the lab and as expected Tony is there.
"Tony did you already saw it. Steve, Bucky, Wands, Sam and Y/N left in the night. What should we do now?"
"I know I know we have to find them. This dude already asked who signed it and wanted that we bring everyone who didn't sign it to them." "What the hell are you talking about Tony. I am not gonna let them arrest my family!"
"What Romanoff you don't understand. We have to find them before they find them. So we can make them sign the accords."
"You want to force them?" "Natasha do you realize that this is our only chance to bring everyone back and still be the Avengers?" I've got a really bad feeling about this whole thing but I say "Okay I'm in but how do we find them?" "I already thought that Steve wanted to run away with the others so I put trackers on every car and on the quinjet. Of course they could have taken something else but they took the car and I already tracked them. There on an airport just a four hours drive away from here."
"Okay then let's go!"

This chapter is a bit shorter but it's also a bit sooner. Hope you enjoy it and stay healthy. <3