Chapter 10

Y/N POV

We drove to an airport and I have no clue what we are going to do here. I mean probably taking a plane but who knows.
"Steve what is the point of getting here." "We'll take an airplane to go to an other safehouse in Europe." "Why in Europe?" "So they won't find us. We'll go to Spain." I'm so confused. I mean they probably won't find us there but isn't this hours away? I am not that sure if it was the best idea but now I'm here and there's no way back. "Wanda", I ask, "where is Pietro? Did he sign it?" "He actually did." She says while her eyes are filled with sadness. Oh no I can't see her like this. "I am so sorry. We really have dumb brothers right?" I say to make her laugh but she just smiles sadly. This whole thing is so dumb. We are a family right?

Natasha's POV

We are in a car right now. Tony, James, T'Challa, this Spiderboy, Pietro, Vision and me, Bruce didn't wanted to come with us what is probably not a bad idea. Some hours later we arrive at an small airport which is probably the one where the others are. I open the door as Tony stops driving and jump out of the car. The others follow me to an area where some airplanes are and I see Steve standing near one.
"Steve" I shout so he could hear me and I feel not only Steve looking at me. I tear my eyes apart from Steve and look in Y/N's beautiful Y/E/C eyes.
I mean pretty normal eyes. Yeah just eyes right. God Nat stop thinking about that.

Y/N Pov

"Steve" Someone shouts and I am pretty sure that I would recognize this voice everywhere. Of course it's Nat's raspy voice. I turn to her and she looks at me. Behind her I recognize the others. "What do we do know?" I ask whispering and expect Steve to have an answer. "I don't know. We should probably listen to them what they want." He answers me quiet so that the others don't hear us. "Tony what do you want?" He shouts at Tony. "We just want to talk with you about it. You know too that this isn't a solution Steve." Tony comes in our direction and Wanda and the others are know behind me. We all are ready to fight or whatever. I actually don't know what is about to happen so I just watch silently how Tony comes to us. "You know that they want everyone who didn't sign it in jail." He says more to Steve than to us I think but I don't know. "Yeah we know but they don't know yet we didn't sign or do they?" Steve asks curious and probably thinks they would betray us.
I don't trust people fast but I trust Tony and also Natasha and don't think they would betray us. I mean they can't right? Tony's face becomes darker he doesn't look that friendly anymore. And then everything happens to fast. Some people dressed in all black put handcuffs on Wanda and one of them tries to hold onto me but I do my weird glitch thing,
I actually forgot about it, not on purpose I think it just came because I got scared. And I kick the man in his stomach. Everyone starts fighting. I see a man try to take Bucky and smile to myself, Bucky throws the man far away from him, he didn't expect Bucky's metal arm. I throw some punches to the unknown men as I remember what I first saw. Shit. Where is Wanda. I try to find her. A tall man tries to force her in a black car. Why doesn't she uses her magic. I run to her. "Wanda." "Y/N I can't use my magic this handcuffs are made of some special metal or something." O shit. "Wait I come. The fighting become less some of us left and some of us are in this cars. There are more and more men coming in my direction as someone takes my arm. Fuck I am about to flip the person over and punch her in the face as I realize it's Nat. "Nat what the hell." She kicks a guy coming to us in the stomach, takes my hand and pulls me with her. "Nat what about Wands we have to help her." "Y/N shut up and come with me. We can't do anything for her right now we have to leave or we'll come both into jail." I look back at Wanda and see her already driving away in that black car. I can't believe I've left her. It's all my fault I could've run faster or... No wait actually it's Tony's and Nat's and the others fault. They really betrayed us. Because of them half of my family is going to jail. I hope Wanda is okay. Why did they do that. I snatch my hand from Natasha's grasp. I still follow her because I don't know where I should go right know but I will definitely not hold her hand. I am so mad at her right now. I trusted her. Wanda trusted her. We come to a smaller plane and Natasha gets in. "Come on Y/N we have to hurry. " I also get in and we start flying. I didn't know she could fly an airplane that's pretty cool I still hate her right now. "You okay?" Nat asks me as if it really matters to her. I ignore her because I am not really in the mood to talk. "Y/N? Are you alright?" She asks again now a bit worried. "Oh I am perfectly fine.", I say ironically, "I also think the others are really excited to see how jail is."
"What? You know it's not my fault they are going there." Nat says angrily. "It's not?" I ask ""Damn it Y/N I wanted to come so we could find a solution. I didn't knew that this fucking men would be there and take everyone to jail and as soon I realised it I tried to save you. So stop being a bitch to me."
Natasha screams at me. "Why would you even think I would do that. This is also my family and I didn't want them in jail. Do you think just because I was one an assassin you can't trust me and I would stab everyone in their back." I look in her eyes. I think we both have now tears in our eyes.

Sorry for the late update but as it's the tenth chapter I thought it should be a little longer as a thank you for everyone who reads this story. You probably get chapter eleven tomorrow because I didn't upload last week. I hope you enjoy it. Stay healthy and love you. 😘