Chapter 6

Y/N Pov

I run after him but can't find him till I go into the common room. Where I see this 'god' talk to Tony. I go to them "Tony What the fuck is he doing here? Ohhh wait better question WHO IS HE? And why was he in my room?"
"Y/N calm down he's just Thor's brother and he just needs to get to Thor." Ohh right Thor is also a god I always forget that. "Okay I..." What should I say now? Just go Y/N! "I will leave." How embarrassing just keep going and don't look back. As I keep my eyes to the floor I walk into an other person and of course this person have to be the beautiful redhead "Sorry Natasha" I mumble.
Can this be anymore embarrassing?
"You okay Y/N?" "Yesss Thor's brother teleported into my room and I was just a bit confused." She laughs at me and I can't help but smile. Is it possible that she has the most beautiful laugh. "Are you alright?" I ask because of the last time we saw eachother. "Yes I'm fine thanks." I give her small smile and hope that she's telling the truth.
"Oh and Y/N just a little reminder you're still in your pyjama." She smirks at me and leaves. Shit. Of course it could get more embarrassing. I totally forgot that. I run to my room and get changed. I just put on a jeans and a black hoodie as Wanda storms into my room and says "Y/N/N do want to go shopping with me and Nat?? Please" she looks at me with puppy eyes. "Yes why not. Now?" "Yeah come Nat is waiting for us downstairs." "Okay", I follow Wanda downstairs, "just one question why so all of the sudden?" I ask her. "Oh you don't know yet. Stark is throwing a party tonight." Wow why am I always the clueless one?? "Topical my brother and why this time?" "I don't know I forgot." We both laugh.
As we talked we get to Natasha. "Hi Nat are you ready to go?" Wanda asks her. "Yes let's go." We all go to the car. Natasha opens me the door just to mess with me "Get in Darling." She says smirking at me
and of course it has the affect on me and I slightly blush but I push it away "Thank you Baby."I say a little flirty. Fuck what did I just say did I just call Natasha Romanoff aka the Black Widow baby.
I slightly turn to her and see a bit of blush on her face. I see Wanda standing there looking at us with an eyebrow raised. I can't help but chuckle at them. They also get in and Natasha begins to drive. I put on some music and we all sing together. As we get there we get out of the car and go to some shops. "So what type of dress should I get" Wanda asks "I don't know ... Oh try this one." I point at a beautiful red dress she takes it and trys it on. "Wow Wands you're looking  so pretty." "Okay I think I'll take this let's look for you two." She says. At the end I took a black dress (If you don't like this idea you can change it) and Natasha got a gorgeous black and white cocktail dress. (the one in Age of Ultron)
As we all found a outfit for tonight we decided to go back to the compound. I go to my room and lay in my bed and draw for about two hours.
I probably should get ready for the party later so I take a shower and put on my dress. Then I make my make up and sit back in my bed. I still have a half hour so I go to look for Bucky and Sam. I also am very close with them and it's fun to hang out with these two weirdos. I find them in Sam's room playing Mario cart. "Hey guys can I play with you?" I ask. "Of course come but just to warn you I am the champion in this game." Bucky says "Oh really Buck last time we played I won." Sam answers before I can "Okay let's see how good you are boys." I sit next to Bucky who gives me a controller.
"You loser I won again." I say laughing. "I ... That wasn't my fault. There is something wrong with my controller." Sam says and Bucky and I laugh at him. "Yeah sure Birdie..." "Oh shit what time is it?" I ask. I totally forgot about the party "It's half past 8 why?" Bucky says not understanding why I'm hectic.
"The Party!! Buck, Sam it started at 8. We have to hurry." "Oh shit you're right Y/N." Bucky says as he remembers. "Come on Sam hurry." We all run to the party. I hope it's okay that we're a bit late.

Hope you liked the Chapter.
I wanted to make the party in one part so I'm doing it in Chapter 7 but because not that much happened in this Chapter I'll upload the next one today or tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the story. If you have suggestions or tips for me just comment them. Stay healthy and thanks for reading. <3