3. Special abilities

As soon as Miss Briar left the classroom, I got up from my seat and walked to the stoic girl in the class. She had violet coloured hair. Despite having stoic expression, her beauty was reflecting through her hair strands.

Her eyes were currently focused on her phone. She must be checking details about her Pokemon. Her Snivy called her. She looked towards her visitor.

I blushed a little but I should make it sooner.

"Kathy..."

"Yes. It's me."

She replied bluntly. Sprigatito hoped from my shoulder towards the Snivy. It greeted Snivy who returned her greetings back in a polite manner. So Snivy is humble.

Maybe even Kathy is the same.

"Is there anything you want to say?"

"Ah- yeah. I actually... wanted to apologise you for looking like that."

I bowed down to show my apology

I bowed down to show my apology. She had similar stoic expression. She then stood up and bowed down too.

"Similarly, I want to apologise too."

"Why-?"

"Though you were looking at me, I even stared back at you. I think I am at fault here too. I want you to accept my apology."

"No. It's not you who should be sorry. It's totally my fault."

"It seems that both of us were at fault here." She chuckled.

It's the first time she showed an expression like that. Then she returned her stoic expression back.

"But."

"But what?"

"You are still at fault."

"Me?"

"Yes you do. You should be looking at your Sprigatito who wanted to seek your attention but you didn't. You should apologise it."

"Yeah. I should."

I don't want to be in bad terms with my own partner. I should apologise as soon as possible.

"I am sorry Sprigatito."

I bowed down in apology. Sprigatito placed it's paws on my head.

"..."

It really loves headpats.

I got back straight and patted it's head. Sprigatito then let out a cry.

"Nya~"

It's a cat after all.

Kathy watched all these events silently and sat back. She then looked back towards her phone with similar expressions.

I tried to say few things but tried to save it for next time. I walked away from her desk with my Sprigatito.

Two boys approached me with a sneer. "Hey, are you trying on that girl?" one asked accusingly.