5. She has sweet addiction!

I was on the way to the school. Today was my second day. On the way I met few students from other classes. They were going to classes with their friends and Pokemon. I was walking alone today.

She doesn't want to come out of her pokeball.

Today morning, Sprigatito who was sleeping quite close to alarm clock woke up in fear. She gave a shriek louder than the alarm clock itself when the clock ringed disturbing her ears. Her shriek woke me up in return and she is in her pokeball since then. She would not even come out.

"Hey come out."

She didn't. I have a sigh.

I have to walk alone now.

"Hey Aki!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to meet the owner of this voice.

"Hey Marlon! Good morning! Good morning Totodile!"

I greeted Marlon's partner who was walking around with him. It gave a merry cry as I greeted it.

"Good morning. Where is your Sprigatito?"

"She won't come out of her pokeball."

"Why? Did you had some fight?"

I told him the story. Marlon and Totodile laughed.

"Your partner is a scaredy cat."

Sprigatito who was listening all this from her pokeball finally came out. She purred and jumped on Marlon's face to scratch it.

"Sprigatito!"

I pulled her away from Marlon's face. Sprigatito was angrily meowing. Totodile looked his trainer in surprise. Sprigatito had left few marks on his face.

"Uh...I am Very very sorry but..!"

I laughed as I saw what Sprigatito had done to his face. Marlon hid his face.

"Stop laughing. It hurts!"

I stopped laughing. "Let's take you to the infirmary. I apologise from Sprigatito's side."

Sprigatito didn't looked apologetic. She spoke few words in her language. Totodile seemed angry. He was going to throw a stream of water as he prepared himself but Marlon stopped him. I bowed in apology and I took Marlon to the infirmary.

_________________________

We reached five minutes early in the classroom. I saw few classmates talking with each other getting along with their Pokemons. A few were struggling to make friends with their Pokemons. Once I entered the class, all the students looked at the person behind me.

Marlon was trying to hide his face. There were few bandages on his cheek and nose. He was embarrassed. Everyone stared at him. Few gave a little chuckle. Ryan could not hold his laugh and burst out.

"What happened to your face?"

William asked Marlon. Marlon was trying to hide the bandages. I answered on his behalf.

"My Sprigatito got angry and scratched his face."

"?!"

Did I answered it bluntly?

William seemed confused. The whole class seemed confused. Kathy even looked at me confused.

"I will tell you later."

I sat on my seat besides Marlon. Sprigatito entered the pokeball. The class started after Miss Briar entered the room.

__________________________