10. Tournament III

William's POV:-

"Begin!"

"Sprigatito leafage!"

"Froakie tackle!"

Many leaves advanced towards Froakie with a sweet aroma. The aroma was filling the room.

"Froakie tackle"

"Sprigatito hone claws!"

The little cat Pokemon sharpened her claws. The claws looked sharp and pointed. Froakie used tackle and the cat feared him with her claws.

"Sprigatito scratch!"

The claws scratched the frog Pokemon hitting critically.

"Froakie!"

"Sprigatito Scratch!"

The cat went to scratch once more.

"Froakie water gun!"

The fast stream of water blew the cat away washing her face. The cat was dripping. She dried herself by shaking herself.

"Froakie tackle!"

Froakie jumped to tackle the cat Pokemon. Sprigatito's guard was down.

"Sprigatito scratch"

"Froakie water gun!"

The cat Pokemon had her face washed. Her face hinted anger.

"Nyarrrr"

"Sprigatito leafage!"

The angry cat attacked my partner.

"Froakie dodge it."

Froakie hoped from place to place to avoid being hitted by all the leaves. The leaves filled the room with aroma. The aroma wasn't quite pleasant. It was different from before.

"Sprigatito!"

The cat suppressed her anger. Getting water on her face must have pissed her.

"Froakie tackle"

"Sprigatito scratch!"

Froakie was speeding towards the cat who was speeding herself towards my partner. Sprigatito scratched my partner who hit her.

"This is a different move isn't it?"

Aki questioned Han.

"It's quick attack."

"Froakie quick attack!"

"Sprigatito quick attack!"

The two Pokemon ran with high speed. They clashed each other. Froakie wasn't in good condition after the clash.

"Froakie! Quick attack once again!"

"Sprigatito scratch!"

Another hit from the Sprigatito made Froakie unconscious.

I lost again.

__________________________

Aki's POV:-

I saw the change in ranks. I was tied first place with William. I looked into my next group.

Group F [Round 5]

Volunteer:- Siddharth

Participants:-

Aki
Akira
Rosa
Harry

This was another group where most of the participants had a fire type starter. The volunteer of this group was ranked 17 as I believed.

Why are these ranks important though?