11. Who wins?

Aki's POV:-

Group B [Round 9]

Volunteer:- Ron

Participants:-

Aki
Marlon
Vicky
Louis

My last match for the tournament was against Marlon.

“Are you Ready?”

The volunteer Ron asked us. Marlon looked towards Sprigatito and averted his eyes.

“Begin!”

“Sprigatito leafage!”

“Totodile water gun.”

The attacks clashed with each other.

“Sprigatito hone claws.”

“Mud slap.”

Some mud was thrown on Sprigatito's face. Sprigatito gave an angry look. The look made Marlon shiver.

“Sprigatito hone claws!”

“Water gun.”

The water stream washed Sprigatito's face. Sprigatito was more angry now.

“Quick attack!”

“Scratch Totodile.”

The cat attacked the crocodile Pokemon who could not react to it's speed.

“Scratch!”

The cat scratched the crocodile.

“Scratch Totodile”

“Leafage!”

The cat spread her aroma in the field with the leaves targetted towards Totodile.

“Totodile dodge it!”

Totodile barely dodged the move. The scratch was called off.

“Sprigatito leafage!”

The leaves increased in size and the aroma was spreading more. The leaves hit Totodile.

“Totodile water gun!”

“Sprigatito quick attack!”

The cat dodged the water stream coming towards it and hit her opponent. Totodile had swirls in eyes and was unable to battle.

Marlon sighed. With this final match, the tournament was done. All the seven groups will now join. The teachers will announce the winners and the rewards would be given.

There was something which had to be done.

I approached Marlon.

“Marlon can you give me a minute?”

“Yeah sure.”

I asked Sprigatito to proceed.

Sprigatito gave a cry.

“Nya. Nya~”

“What?”

Marlon who was still afraid of the little cat could not understand what she meant.

“It's an apology for what she did. I know she is late but it took some time for her to realise her mistake.”

Sprigatito was apologetic for scratching Marlon's face few days ago. Though he has recovered from the scratches and now there were no marks left but he was still afraid of the cat's claws since the cat knew hone claws to scratch more better.

“Oh is it? Well.... It's okay..”

Marlon was still afraid of the cat's paws.

“Hey! She is apologising so you should pat her head if you forgive her.”