School

Just another day at school or that's what I thought.

"Are we still going to the alley after school?" Jace wondered. She knew that my dad had beaten me for coming home to late last night. He just happened to be up. Which he is never up that late. Jace was lucky enough to sneak home that night, without getting caught.

"Yeah, lets do it." It is better then going home and I really need some chill time.

"Great. I got us new shoes!"

"Awesome! I can't wait," I yelled with joy. We needed some new shoes. Ours has holes all over them.

"See you in class, Sid!"

"See ya, Jace!"
I headed to class and sat down at my desk.

"Hey, Sid. What's going on?"
Liam. Why does he have to bother me so much? Man, he gets on my nerves, but he is kind of cute. No he's annoying as carp!

"Hey, Liam. I'm not in the mood to talk right now."

"You're never in the mood. Anyway, how long do you have tell your soulmate shows up?"
Uugggghhhhhh! Not this again.

"Liam, I told you to stop asking me!"

He grabbed my wrist to see how long I have left. I tried to fight, but he's to strong. Giving up I let him see it. Eight weeks, twelve hours and twenty two seconds. A day after my eighteenth birthday. Liam's ran just a little head of me. Like ten seconds a head of me.

"Okay, you saw it now let me go!" Now he is really bugging me.

"Wow, can't wait to find out who it is can you?" Liam laughed at me. What a cute laugh.

"I hate you just so you know."

"Oh come on! We grew up together, how can you hate me that much?" He challenges.

Challenge accepted. "Well to begin, you are a jerk to me everyday. You always..." Should I go on?

"Okay, okay. I get it, but I need to tell you something. I really..."
The bell rings before he can get it all out. I really don't want to hear it so I get up.

"Liam, I really have to get going. I'm meeting Jace at the alley. I don't want to be late. I will talk to you later."

"Oh, okay. See you later," he said almost sad. Why would he be so sad? I walked out of class to meet Jace.

*Liam's POV*

I see Sid in class siting by herself, so I go sit by her. "Hey, Sid. What's going?" By the look on her face she is not happy to see me. Why would she not be happy to see me? I'm great!

"Hey, Liam. I'm not in the mood to talk right now." What a surprise.

"You're never in the mood. Anyway, how long do you have till your soulmate shows up?" I know we are only ten seconds apart and I think we are meant to be. Just...maybe.

"Liam, I told you to stop asking me!"

I grabbed her wrist. Man she's strong, but I'm stronger luckily. Finally, she gives up. Her watch says, eight weeks, twelve hours, and twenty two seconds. Just on time!

"Okay you saw it now let me go!" She's mad, I can tell. She so cute when she's mad.

"Wow, can't wait to find out who it is can you?" I laugh at her. Well he is right in front of you.

"I hate you just so you know."

"Oh come on! We grew up together, how can you hate me that much?" I challenge. We are practically family. Okay, weird, but we are really close.

"Well to begin, you are a jerk to me everyday. You always..."

"Okay, okay. I get it, but I need to tell you something. I really..." The bell rang before I can get it all out. I was going to say I really like you and think we should go out. Damn you bell!

"Liam, I really have to get going. I'm meeting Jace at the alley. I don't want to be late. I will talk to you later."

"Oh, okay. See you later. "

She walked out of the room and left me behind. What a cutie she is. A cutie that left me without saying goodbye.

_______________________________

Tell me what you think! Any suggestions? I will take them. hope you like it.