The Alley

Jace and I head to the bowling alley. We go there everyday after school and might I add we are getting really good at it.

"Strike!" I yelled loudly.

"Not again! You are barely betting me. Come on," Jace said over dramatically.

"Haha," I smiled at her playfully.

"Hey, umm, I saw you earlier with Liam. What did he have to say? He's been talking to you a lot lately, you know."

"Just the same thing, you know. He wanted to know what the countdown was at. He was saying something else, but the bell rang and I didn't really want to hear it, so I left," I told her.

"Maybe you should let him tell you what he wants to say. You don't know what it is and who knows it could change everything," she tried to sound all sweet, but failed.

"I don't know. We've been friends sense we were two, what can he possibly say that I don't already know?" I rolled the ball and hit all the pins. Cool, another strike!

"I don't know, just let him talk, okay?" She really wants me to talk to him, why?

"Fine, I will," I give up. Why should I talk to him? Whatever. "Lets finish our game so we can go home, I'm tiered."

"Okay, ten bucks I can win this game," Jace challenges, with a smirk in her face. I smirked back.

"Challenge accepted," I smiled big. There is no way she can beat me. She is twenty points behind and the game is almost over.

"Ha ha. I got you. Pay up girl," Jace jumped with joy. Wow she just beat me. What the heck!

"So, not cool man. So not cool," I sighed and gave her the ten bucks. She smiled at me and gave me a huge hug.

"Next time Sid."

"Yeah, next time," I said giving her a evil look. "I will get you next time."

"We will see about that," she said laughing.

We walked home together and said our goodnights. Tomorrow I get to talk to Liam, great. Maybe... no... there's no way I can get out of this.

I snuck into the house without getting caught this time. Up to my room and off to sleep I go. Once I hit my pillow, I am out like a light.

_______________________________
Sorry for the short chapter. I will try to make them longer
I hope you like it!