CHAPTER-1

I am so excited guys. It's my first ever story. So, do support me beautiful people.
Inline comments are very much appreciated. Your precious suggestion are always welcomed. So without talking much let's start with our story.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

In a huge dark room, a boy was sleeping soundly without a ounce of tension after playing with his play station till 3 a.m. Half of the blanket was lying on the ground. Then, a lady in her 40s cladded in a beautiful green saree enters the room and shook her head in disappointment after seeing the messy condition of her son's room. 

Turning off the air conditioner and sliding the curtains so that the sunrays can enter the room, she started picking up the thrown clothes and empty packets of chips while shouting at the poor boy to get up. This intrusion disturbs the precious sleep of the person and he whines loudly while pulling the blanket on himself and speaks:-

"Mom, let me sleep"

"No, get up Reyaansh. See it's already 8. Vacations are over sleepyhead. Rise and shine. It's time to get ready for school. His mother, Avantika Singhania replied while throwing the empty packets in dustbin.

"But mom, I am feeling very sleepy and my head is also hurting a lot. I think I am having a fever."He spoke while making an innocent face to melt his mother. But her mother knew him better and ignoring him, she forced him to get up and pushes him to the washroom.

While grumbling something that how inconsiderate her mother is who does not take care of his health and that he is adopted, he enters the washroom to do his morning business.

Meanwhile, in the room, his mother shakes her head at his antics and picks the used coffee mugs and shouts at him to come down fast for breakfast while leaving the room.

After taking shower, Reyaansh enters his room to get ready for school. After dressing up, he was very much focused in tying his tie when he heard his phone ringing somewhere in the room. On finding his mobile phone on the side table, he started walking towards it without looking up.

And in that process, his foot got collided with side of the bed and groaning and cursing in pain, he picks up the call and heard the person on the line saying while chuckling

" Woah woah man, what did I do to deserve such colourful words early in the morning."

"Shut up Abhi. My mood is already ruined by waking up this much early in the morning. Like how can people get up this early. It's against the moral ethics." Reyaansh spoke while rubbing his toe.

Abhimanyu Raichand rolled his eyes at the audacity of his friend to say this and spoke"Are you serious Rey? The clock is about to hit 9 in few minutes and you are saying that it's early. We are already late for school on the first day itself man. Get your shit together and come fast. Otherwise, I am going alone".

"Why are you getting angry yaar Abhi? I am coming. Wait for me." Reyaansh replied in urgency while tying his shoe laces.

After hanging up, Reyaansh started running downstairs and saw his family already sitting on the dining table and eating.

"Haww you all started without me. I am hurt." Feigning his innocence, he sat on the chair and looked at the faces of his family members.

"Good morning to you too Reyaansh." His father, Rajveer Singhania spoke while wiping his hands with the tissue paper.

Smiling sheepishly, Reyaansh greeted them while filling his mouth hurriedly with grilled sandwich.

"Slowly Reyaansh." His elder brother, Rudransh spoke.

"No bhai, I am very late today. I have to rush."He spoke while fastly munching on his sandwich and drinking his juice in one go.

"If you have woken up at time, you would not be late. Try to learn to respect the time Reyaansh. You are not small anymore." His father spoke sternly.

"Yeah dad. Ok bye dad and everyone. See you all in evening." Reyaansh spoke while rushing out when he saw his phone ringing again with the call of Abhimanyu.

He and Abhimanyu were friends from the time when they did not even know the meaning of friendship. They both always stood by each other's side and supported each other in every thick and thin.

Today, even after 16 years, they both can not go to school without each other.

After coming out of his house, he saw Abhimanyu standing on other side of the street while looking down at his mobile phone , probably again dialing his number.

Carefully crossing the street, Reyaansh smacked the back of his head to gain his attention. Abhimanyu looked up in anger to see that who has the audacity to smack him. However, after finding the culprit, he calmed down and spoke in a sarcastic tone

"Finally, you decided to grace me with your beautiful ass."

"First of all its handsome and Yes my not so handsome friend. Now, let's go we will be late or do you want to spend you entire day standing here." Reyaansh replied in a sweet tone.

Rolling his eyes, Abhimanyu started walking forward ignoring his words.

"Hey Abhi, why are you getting angry yaar? I was kidding man." Reyaansh spoke while trying to match his friend's pace.

After a walk of good 15 minutes, they saw the gate of St. Xaviers. And on finding the gate open, they squealed in happiness and smiled in victory at each other. Their fight was long forgotten.

"Look, I had told you na that we will not be late. You were panicking for no reason. We are on time. Relax now." Reyaansh spoke in victory while lifting his imaginary collar.

"It was just that your good luck was on your side. Otherwise, with you lazy behaviour, we were surely late." Abhimanyu replied in a fed up voice.

"Whatever. Now let's go. Otherwise the gate will get closed and you will again held me responsible. Reyaansh spoke while chuckling and then he suddenly shouted in a shocked voice " Nooo.."

The screen freezed on his shocked face.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

So, how was the first chapter?

Did you guys liked it?

Did you guys like the character of Reyaansh?

Did you like Reyaansh more or Abhimanyu?

What was your favourite scene?

Share you precious thoughts about the chapter.

Do vote and comment guys.🦋

See you guys soon.