CHAPTER-10

First vote then continue.

And do not forget to comment also.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S POV

The whole journey towards school, Reyaansh was not able to control his excitement. He was just jumping from this side to another and was even getting bombastic side eyes from the passer-by's.

Abhimanyu was walking behind Reyaansh and was like 'I don't even know who is this person and what is he doing'. Abhimanyu was literally spell bounded with the behaviour of Reyaansh as the person who did not like to get up early in the morning that too for school was up even before the sun and was already for the school.

To add more to his weird behaviour, he was happily walking, no walking would be the wrong word. He was literally running towards the school as if his train will be missed.

Abhimanyu took a small run towards him and said "Reyaansh bhai, ek baat btaa, tujhe ek hi din mai hua kya hai?

"Hain? Mujhe? Kya? Mujhe Kya hua hai?" Reyaansh looked at his side towards his friend with confused gaze.

"Nhi, kal se dekh rha hu tere tevar thode badle badle se hai. Aisa kya hua?" Abhimanyu asked in a questioning tone while lifting his eyebrows as in warning him to answer it honestly.

"Tujhe galatafehemi hui hai. Aisa kuch nahi hai." Reyaansh replied while averting his gaze and looking forward to see how much more distance is left to cover.

"Chal, tu keh raha hai to maan leta hu." Shrugging his shoulders, Abhimanyu replied.

Reyaansh hummed and continued fast walking towards his destination with desperation in his eyes. Few minutes passed and they reached the school gate.

Entering the school premises, Abhimanyu was about to say something, but ignoring him, Reyaansh went towards his class to meet his angel.

When he entered the classroom, his eyes twinkled with happiness after seeing her.

REYAANSH'S POV

I can't explain what I was feeling after seeing her. I was literally doubting myself that whether I have seen her yesterday or not but thanks to that good for nothing fucker who cleared my doubts. At least, somewhere he comes for some use. Huh!

Ok Reyaansh, now breathe in and out. Let's go. Yes you can do it. After a small prep talk with myself and correcting my appearance, I went towards my angel and saw her busy talking with her friends. I knew Riya as she was in my class only in the previous year. So first I acknowledge her only.

"Hey Riya." I said grabbing her attention as well as of my angel also and one more girl standing there whose name I don't know.

"Oh! Hello Reyaansh. How are you?"

"I'm good. What about you?"

"Fine man. Aaj to bilkul time pe aaya hai." Riya chuckled while saying this.

"Kya kare yaar. Roj roj bezti thodi krva skte hai. Vaise who are these beauties? Never saw them before." I swiftly changed the conversation towards my angel.

"Oh yeah! She is Shrishti, my neighbour and best friend." Shrishti forwarded her hand for handshake while saying hello. Cut the crap man. I only wanted my angel's name. What will I do with her name?

Nevertheless, I returned the favour and turned towards my angel and forwarded my hand towards her for handshake while saying, "And what's your name beautiful?"