CHAPTER-11

Before reading, do press the vote button and comment your precious thoughts about the story.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S POV

With the arrival of the teacher, all students went back to their seats and opened their respective notebooks to continue with the lecture.

In no time, all students were indulged with their studies whereas, Reyaansh was just busy in looking, no, no, looking would be a wrong word for him. He was continuously admiring his angel.

While, Abhimanyu was blankly staring at his friend as if analysing him and the situation. After a short period of time, four words left from Abhimanyu's mouth which made Reyaansh snap his head at him at 10x speed.

"You like her. No?"

"Ah, no. Wh-What are you saying?" Reyaansh denied in hope that Abhimanyu will left the conversation here only. But who was he kidding with. As being childhood friend, Abhimanyu knows him more than he knows himself.

"Don't feign this innocence as if you don't know what I am saying. You exactly know what I am saying, okay? Now tell me you like her not?"

"Amm ok fine. Yeah! I think I like her. But to be honest, I think that's not only liking. There's something more than that." Reyaansh replied while his gaze was only fixated on his angel.

"What? More than that? Do you love her?" Abhimanyu asked being shocked at his friend.

"Ahh, yeah I think it's love only."

"What the fucking fuck dude? It's not even two days that you have met her, you didn't even talked to her man. How can you say that you love her? Love is not a small word. It's a huge thing."

"Oye yaar, shaant. Shaant. I just said ki I think it's love, I am not sure about that." Reyaansh replied while thinking something deeply.

"It doesn't seem like that. The way you replied it clearly gives the answer that you surely love her. And don't forget about last night."

"What last night?" Reyaansh diverted his attention from his angel to his friend.

"Don't tell me that you drunk dialled me? You fucker, I am not your ex or something. I am your friend. To be more precise your best friend."

"I think that you are drunk early in the morning." Reyaansh leaned closer to him to take a sniff to check that really he is drunk or not. Abhimanyu distanced himself from him by pushing him.

"What the hell are you doing idiot?" Abhimanyu whisper yelled keeping in mind that they are sitting in an ongoing class.

"And what the hell are you saying? Drunk dialled? Ex? Are you in your senses?"

"I am just saying that how you called me late at night and asked some absurd questions about some angel or any girl? Tu theek hai na bhai? Do we need to go to mental hospital?" Realisation dawned upon Reyaansh after listening to him.

"Oh achaa. Mai angel matlab Meera ki baat kar rha tha. Leave all this. Yaar meri us se baat karva de." Reyaansh pleaded.

"Baat karvade matlab?" Abhimanyu gave him famous bombastic side eye.

"Ahh. As you know that I like her. So..."Reyaansh leaves the sentence hanging expecting that maybe Abhimanyu will catch what he wants to say.

"Correction. You don't like her. You love her. I can clearly see your hearty eyes." Abhimanyu squinted his eyes at his friend.

"Amm fine. Yes, I guess I love her ma..." Reyaansh was about to complete the sentence when Abhimanyu shouted in between.

"Yayyy. Finally you said it." The sudden shout got the attention of whole class as well as the teacher who was looking at them with her stern gaze. Whereas Abhimanyu and Reyaansh were looking like deer caught in headlights.

"Abhimanyu and Reyaansh, mind telling me the reason for your shouting in an ongoing class.

"Ehh no-nothing mam."Abhimanyu replied stuttering.

"Nothing? Then are you guys in ground or you are watching any match here?" The teacher pinned them with her hard gaze.

Both of them didn't said anything and were just standing with their heads hanging down.

"Meet me after the class." Both nodded their heads and the class got back to their works.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*

After the class, both were going towards the staff room.

"Sab teri vajah se hota hai. Saala har baar problem mai daal deta hai."Abhimanyu said in anger to his friend.

"Ab maine kya kiya? You screamed like a madman. Isme meri kya galti hai?" Reyaansh looked taken aback with the accusation of his friend.

"Tune kya kiya? Sab kuch to tune hi kiya hai. Pyaar mai kon gira? Tu. Pyaar kisne kiya? Tu ne. Confess kisne kiya? Tu ne." Abhimanyu said like all the fault is of him only.

"To ha isme itna overexcited hokar pagalo ki tarah chillane ki kya jaroorat thi?"

"Vo, I just got carried away. Got excited for you yaar. Hamara launda pyaar mai h." Abhimanyu replied in an innocent tone and then at last said in a teasing way.

"Chal be jada ho raha hai ab."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sorry for being late guys.

How was the chapter?

What part did you like the most.

Do vote and comment.

Bye.