CHAPTER-7

Hello beautiful people.

Firstly, thank you so much @SpiderLilly259 for commenting first. I really can't express that how much happy and excited I was when I saw that someone commented on my story and I was not able to control myself from reading the comments then and there. It really means a lot to me because it's my first time writing a story and your support means the world to me❤️. Continue reading the story and supporting me. I really appreciate it and it really motivated me to write more.

Before reading do press the vote button.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S POV

The sudden yell of Reyaansh grabbed the attention of whole class and as well as the teacher. They all were looking at their huffing faces. Some found them familiar while some were debating in their mind that who the hell are they and the teacher was sailing in the same boat.

After finding the confused gaze of teacher and the class on them, Reyaansh and Abhimanyu smiled sheepishly while looking at each other.

Reyaansh looked towards the teacher and repeated, "Present Mam."

Mrs. Monika was scanning his face as to know who is this young guy and before she could proceed, Reyaansh again said while smiling sheepishly, "Uh mam, I am Reyaansh."

"Oh so you are Reyaansh. May I know Mr. Reyaansh, why are you late for the class that too on the first day?" Mrs Monika said with sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"Yes mam, ofcourse you can know—" Reyaansh replied in his goofiness earning a glare from his teacher.

"Eh never mind, we were stopped by PT sir."

"Wait a second, what do you mean by we?"

"Mam, we means the subject of a verb and it is used for talking about two or more than two people." Whole class including the teacher and Abhimanyu was looking weirdly at him as to know what is he talking about. Finding all the eyes on him Reyaansh smiled nervously and was about to say something but the teacher intervened in between and said,

"I am not asking the definition of we Mr. Genius, i am asking who are these we. I mean who are the other people with you?" Asked while quoting the word we with her fingers.

"Oh, to aise boliye na." He again earned the glare from the teacher and said, "We means me and Abhimanyu." While grabbing Abhimanyu's hand and making him stand beside him in front of the teacher.

"Is he also in this class?" Both nodded their head in positive.

"So, let me tell you both that you are late."

"Yes mam, we know that and we are extremely sorry for being late. But PT sir stopped us at the gate and due to that intervention, we were unable to reach at time. Even if you don't believe us you can ask sir." Reyaansh replied and Abhimanyu again nodded his head agreeing to the words of his friend.

After a short pause, Mrs. Monika allowed both of them to enter the class and strictly told them to never get late.

Both friends agreed readily and entered the class quickly making their way to their seats, trying not to draw any more attention to themselves.

Mrs. Monika went back to the front and started taking the remaining attendance. While, the two friends were constantly whispering to each other.

"Phew, that was close." Whispered Reyaansh.

"Yeah, I thought she was going to give us a lecture  for sure." Abhimanyu whispered back.

"Well, we dodged that bullet." Reyaansh smirked.