CHAPTER-9

Hey peeps!!

How are you all?

Before reading do press the vote button.

And do not forget to leave your thoughtful comments about the story.

So let's start.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S POV

After having his dinner and escaping the questions of his mother, Reyaansh was still lost in the deep thoughts of his angel in his room. Thinking that where had she gone after the first few lectures? Was she even real or she was only his hallucination? But it felt like a reality as getting late for school, standing outside the school gate and then seeing her and even in the class also.

Something struck in his mind and desperation washed over his face while finding his mobile phone. Locating the phone, he dialled the number of his best friend hurriedly, not getting any answer from the other side. Reyaansh again dialled the number and met with the same fate.

"Pick the damn phone, fucker." Mumbling Reyaansh continued dialling his number.

At the last ring, Abhimanyu picked up the phone and said in sleepy voice, "Bhonk kutte, na khud soyega na dusro ko sone dega."

"Leave this bullshit. Or ye bta ki aaj hum kisi angel se mile the kya?"

After a pregnant pause, Abhimanyu gritted his teeth in anger and said, "Aaj ka to pata nahi, agar tune phone na rakha to kal tu pakka kisi devil se milega."

"Abhi yaar, I am not in the mood of joke. I'm serious. Please, bta na. Did we meet any girl outside the school gate today who was also late like us?" Reyaansh inquired with anticipation.

"Ha, mile the. Kyu, ky—"

"Millee thee, Thank God, ye mera sapna nhi tha. Chal bye. Kl milte hai. Time se tyaar ho jaiyo kal, kahi late krvade aaj ki tarah hi." After saying this, Reyaansh cut the call and started jumping in happiness and was just praying to God to bring the morning as fast as possible so that he can get to meet his angel.

Whereas, Abhimanyu was still looking towards the blank screen of his phone with 'what the hell just happened look' and then, shrugging at the weird behaviour of his friend, he went back to his precious sleep.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*

The sun rose so does the excitement of Reyaansh. In no time, he was ready in his school uniform for the school and was coming downstairs with a wide grin plastered on his face.

All the servants present in the hall were looking towards him with shock written on their faces and wide open mouths.

The person who cannot wake before 10 am was standing in front of them at 7:30 am that too in his school uniform without any assistance from his mother.

"Aaj suraj kaha se nikla hai bhyi? Reyaansh Singhania itni jaldi uth bhi gye or tayaar bhi hogye school ke liye? Aaj ka din to sunehre shabdo se likha jaega." His father, Rajveer Singhania spoke in astonishment after finding his son ready for school without any tantrums.

"Papa, mai roj hi jaldi uthta hu."Reyaansh rolled his eyes when his siblings coughed.

"Ok, leave all this. And genuinely tell me Reyaansh, are you alright or is there anything that is bothering you? His mother, Avantika Singhania asked him in concernful voice.

"Everything is okay mom. Don't worry."

"Arey beta ji araam se khao, aaj to bhot time hai." His father said when he saw that Reyaansh was eating his breakfast in hurry.

"Nahi Dad, late ho jauga." Saying this, he gulped the whole glass of juice and a made a run towards the door and like a ray of light, he was out of the house.

"Ye humara hi beta hai na?" Rajveer Singhania uttered completely shocked at his son's behaviour leaving the family in fits of laughter.

Fortunately, Abhimanyu was also on time and both friends started on the journey towards their school.

                       *~~~*~~~*~~~*

On the other hand, Meera completed her daily routine and by god's grace, today she was spared from the unnecessary taunting of her grandmother. Completing her breakfast, Meera and her brother Manveer were on their way towards the school.

Reaching the school, Meera went towards her class after bidding bye to her brother. She found her friends already present there and went towards them and started talking to each other, after greeting them.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

How was the chapter?

What do you think, they will meet this time or not?

Do not forget to vote.

Comment down your precious thoughts.

See you soon.