Chapter 13

With a buzz, Lin Mian's mind went blank, and soon Chi Xiaozao also reacted.

Chi Xiaozao's body was shaking with anger. This was obviously blatant plagiarism!

He was so angry and uncomfortable, so he had reason to believe that Lin Xiao, who was the first to propose the idea, must be even more uncomfortable and helpless than him.

Rather than asking for accountability, Chi Xiaozao wanted to calm his friend's emotions first. He gently grabbed his friend's hand, raised his head and said, "Xiaoxiao, let's just fill in what we originally thought. After all, they are just thieves. !"

Omega has grown up with pampering for half his life, and he is confident in everything he does. Even if he hides his true identity in school, he still shows it off, especially emphasizing the word "thief", so that the teacher in the registration office can hear it.

Lin Mian's red and plump lips were pursed into a blue-white color. After all, when he said those words in public, he should have thought that this might be the case, but this was something he didn't want to believe. It turned out that classmates who lived with him day and night would be like this. What?

The little Omega was sad about this. Soon, he grabbed Chi Xiaozao's hand, which was rushing to sign up, shook his head, and whispered: "But even if this is the case, it's a bit embarrassing..."

Of course Chi Xiaozao knew this, but he just couldn't swallow this breath, "You are the original, they are thieves, they don't mind it, why should we? We can definitely do better than them, and then whoever dies will be embarrassed. "

The two people were discussing quietly at the registration office, but gradually, a line formed behind them, and they were all people who wanted to register. Afraid of stopping others, Lin Mian had no choice but to pull Chi Xiaozao and run to the side of a small tree.

I was already feeling aggrieved, and my good friend seemed to want to settle the matter. Chi Xiaozao was so angry that he almost turned into a balloon. Lin Mian quickly comforted him: "Actually, this project is very difficult to do. Xiaozao, there are actually some things I haven't said. I told you not to tell others, okay?"

"What?"

Lin Mian had no choice but to tell Chi Xiaozao his conjecture about the material at that time, and Chi Xiaozao quickly responded. It seemed that this kind of thing was not something they could do at their current level, or in the current scientific research environment. .

If they do it well, then this group of people will have already reached the sky in one step. If they don't do it well, it can only be regarded as superfluous to make people laugh.

But after saying this, Chi Xiaozao was still aggrieved and said with a groan: "But this is your thing. Everyone in our class knows it. Then those Alphas will definitely bully us again. If they don't win the prize, I will It's still balanced, if I win the award I'll be really pissed off, and...and what are we going to do if they do this?"

In fact, Lin Mian was also thinking about this problem. Seeing Chi Xiaozao who was upset and angry for her, Lin Mian's heart moved slightly. It was as if somewhere in her body had been poked, and an idea appeared directly in her mind. .

It didn't sprout suddenly, it was more like a seed he planted early, buried in the ground for many years, and today it finally sprouted, eager to grow into a towering tree.

The heart stored in the chest seemed to be dissatisfied with such a narrow space, beating extremely fast and about to fly out. Lin Mian's dry palms were sweating because of this thought.