Chapter 52

With a buzz, Alpha's head went blank.

yes.

They have even done something further than sleeping, but...but!

He Lianshan couldn't think of a suitable word to describe his mood at the moment, especially when he smelled the vague fragrance of Omega, his thoughts became even more confused.

This was like a pie falling from the sky. He never dreamed that things would develop like this.

He's not even ready yet!

Is this something that can be done now? One...sleep together! Like a real partner?

Can?

OK?

I don't have a problem with that, as long as you're willing?

These responses swirled in Alpha's mind for a long time, and in the end, not even a single word came out, making him a clumsy mute.

I thought my husband was unwilling, so I promoted myself very forcefully. Lin Mian tightened her grip on the soft pillow and whispered: "I don't know how to grab the quilt, I don't snore, and I only have a small place to sleep..."

This is simply misleading.

Of course, He Lianshan knew what Omega said. He just...he just didn't react for a moment, but in just such a short time, the little guy in front of him almost cried, saying that he was really scared.

Why did he dare to delay? He quickly invited people into the study. Fortunately, he had always made sure the room was clean and would not make people look uncomfortable.

Being pulled by the hand to sit on the edge of the bed, Alpha lowered his head to wipe his tears, but all this simply made the Omega cry more and more fiercely.

It was here that he slept with Alpha for the first time, and from then on things started to become unpredictable for him. Omega felt even more uncomfortable when he thought that all this tenderness was an illusion.

"Don't cry, don't cry. I didn't reject you, right? Don't be afraid. I won't have nightmares anymore, and I won't send Mimi away. Why don't you call Mimi over now and let her sleep here too today, eh?"

"No, no need... I just want to sleep with you." Lin Mian knew her determination to protect the baby and finally relaxed her mood, as if the crying just now was just an accident.

After gently wiping away the small tears still hanging on his eyelashes, He Lianshan said, "Wait for me first. I'll take a shower first."

"Yeah." Lin Mian nodded to He Lianshan, thinking that he was leaving, but he didn't expect that Alpha would suddenly turn around and walk back, and smoothly delivered a book on the cabinet to Omega. He told him that if he was bored, just watch it to relieve his boredom. At this time, He Lianshan really walked away.

Lin Mian lowered his head and looked at it. It was a book about the evolution of marine life. In the past, he must have been very interested. But now, all Omega's energy was concentrated on one place in the air, until there was a sound in the bathroom. After hearing the sound of water, Lin Mian stood up from the bed.

Alpha was unprepared for him, or maybe because he came in such a hurry, the documents didn't have time to be packed up, and they seemed a bit scattered. Afraid of being discovered, Lin Mian just rummaged around on it very lightly. He was not very interested in paying attention to the specific contents of those documents. He was just eagerly looking for a piece of paper with Alpha's handwriting on it that would not be discovered even if it was taken away.