Chapter 58

Alpha has never cried before, at least in Omega's impression, Alpha would never lose his temper like this. He is the marshal, he is the gentleman!

But now, the man's eyes were a little red, or because he was too close, Lin Mian could see the fatigue on his face more clearly.

This was something Lin Mian had never seen before.

And that sentence, I miss you very much.

Lin Mian felt sad again, but was it possible that her husband was lying to him again, just to deceive him back, just to embarrass herself?

The tears were falling down as if he wanted no money, as if the strong siege he had built during this period of time was melting away, and then he revealed a completely naked and defenseless self, all called Mr. see.

But he couldn't help it.

"But you said... that I was assigned to you. You said that this is the limit of what you can do. You also said that babies, babies, don't like babies..."

He was red and dull, his thin body was constantly bullied, and his voice was twitching. He could clearly see his husband when he raised his eyes, but the Omega felt that he was so far away from him.

It's really heartbreaking. Seeing him like this makes Alpha feel better.

Omega misunderstood again, and he told the other party to misunderstand again.

"How could it be?" The curved knuckles gently brushed against the tender skin. If possible, I would like to wipe away the sadness together. "It's because I like Mianmian, and it's because of love that I treat you so well. It's just that I I have never liked someone before, and I don't know how to treat you well, so I am always stupid and always make you angry."

"And the baby...how could I not like it? How could I not like our baby? We have just made our intentions clear, but it is easy to think about the life of a family of three from now on, but -"

He Lianshan held Lin Mian's hand, his eyes full of shame, "I just think that Mian Mian is still just a baby and is about to become a father. I feel... very guilty."

Just... not even a baby! He is very big!

Lin Mian wanted to retort like this, but after hearing what He Lianshan said, he froze in place and couldn't move.

He didn't believe what he heard, but what he was even more afraid of was that his husband was just lying to him again. He couldn't tell which of the words the other party said were true and which were false...

Omega's expression was so obvious that He Lianshan felt a little bitter in his heart, but he still explained: "Oliver is a bad guy, right? We can't tell everything to bad guys, right?"

"Um."

"He used you and the baby to threaten sir. Sir, you can't show weakness and put Mianmian in danger by asking others to take advantage of you for no reason, right?"

"Hmm..." The little Omega could only nod, as if all this was because he was too stupid to misunderstand Mr.

Lin Mian was almost dying of guilt, but what he felt was stupid was explained in another way by He Lianshan, who gently rolled Omega's hand into his palm, "I'm sorry, it's my fault. I should explain it to you." , you have been wronged for so long, and—"

He Lianshan has the ability to make people follow his words anytime and anywhere, or it may only be effective for clumsy Omegas. After all, Omegas who are all about Mr. can have other bad intentions.

"Also, I only heard from Chi Xiaozao later that you were very concerned about Bellwood. Yes, there was indeed an engagement, but it was just a joke when the elders were chatting. I was afraid that you would think too much, and it was also because there was no I didn't tell you because I didn't care about this. It's because I didn't give you enough sense of security. Now let me tell you, sir loves Mianmian the most and also loves our baby. As long as you are happy, I will do anything."