Chapter 19

Just as Xu Zhiheng thought, this was just an ordinary persecution, but he thought of this, but he didn't expect that this was just the beginning.

For several days in a row, He Lianshan never left the military headquarters, which meant that all the office staff and training soldiers did not dare to slack off any more. If they were not careful, they might end up dragging abandoned heavy space vehicles on the playground. Poor runner.

Xu Zhiheng escaped corporal punishment by living a life of walking on thin ice, but he could not escape the fate of becoming a tool man. He only served people food and never slept on the sofa bed for a second.

Let's not talk about it at noon. Who would have thought that He Lianshan would stay at the military headquarters all night.

Just like he used to be.

Finally, Xu Zhiheng broke out. He rose up and strongly condemned the behavior of married Alphas like He Lianshan who seized the resources of unmarried people. Facing He Lianshan's power, he was even more unyielding. He was about to call He's house's landline and ask someone from the Marshal's Mansion to take He Lianshan back.

The meaning in his words was so obvious that even a fool would not know who he was talking about.

As a result, the lines between He Lianshan's eyebrows became deeper, but his voice became much softer.

In the past few days, He Lianshan also felt quite tired. For example, he was used to sleeping on the bed at home, but the bed in the office seemed a bit cramped. For example, he was used to eating meals prepared by Omega, and the ones in the cafeteria were only clear soup and watery.

For another example, the soldiers' inquiring eyes and Xu Zhiheng's mouth asking questions all the time, never leaving Lin Xiao.

He Lianshan took a breath and planned to endure it, but found that he had left a document at home. He just wanted to be clean and got into the car to go home.

Along the way, he unconsciously began to think about how he would avoid it if he encountered her at home, and how he would explain the random gift.

He Lianshan became upset again.

What he didn't expect was that as soon as he got out of the car, he saw Omega, but it was a sleeping Omega.

Even in winter, the roses in the courtyard were still in full bloom, and the equally snow-white Omega was hidden among the flowers. He wanted to kiss her, but was stopped by the shadow of the flowers. I slept lightly on the rocking chair, regardless of the pages of the book that were a little messy in the wind.

It's sunny today, but there is a breeze from time to time, but it can't withstand the winter cold.

He Lianshan's brows furrowed again after he was relaxed.

Omega is living a good life this time, and he still has time to sleep here.

That's good, it turns out that he is the only one who is upset and suffering. He is the only one who still remembers those...those things.

He had obviously planned to avoid it, but now he forgot about it and approached the sleeping Omega with a gentle step.

Before he could succeed, he saw Old John coming with a blanket, but he didn't explain anything and said first: "Yesterday, Madam went out to dinner with North, and she read a book for a long time in the evening."

Oh, a dinner party, right?

He Lianshan thought leisurely that she was still in the mood to have a dinner!