Chapter 59

It was a bit too straightforward and revealing. The doctor swore that she did not lead the topic to a part that was not suitable for children, so he quickly made up for it, "Of course, it is okay to release an appropriate amount of pheromones when we get along. The most important thing is that it is suitable for Omega." ."

But such words were of no use. Omega had already covered himself in the quilt, only revealing one red forehead.

How, how could this be possible!

Omega's pale little face was stained with blood again. He could only hold his breath and look at the shadow of the cotton stuffed in the quilt. He didn't even notice when the doctor left. He saw Tianguang again because He Lianshan removed him from the quilt. Peeled out.

Resolving the misunderstanding with his lover just now was enough to excite the Omega. He even wanted to hug his husband and never let go. But when he thought of what the doctor had just said, the little Omega became timid again and did not dare to approach He Lianshan at all.

But what even Omega knew was that at this moment, Alpha had released a sufficient and appropriate amount of pheromones. Agarwood completely wrapped Lin Mian, and even the seams between his toes became warm.

He Lianshan's voice was very soft and he said, "I will find a way."

He looked serious, but Lin Mian was rarely smart. He didn't think Alpha could come up with any solution, just... that was the only one.

The little Omega was a little troubled.

He has only slept with his husband once so far, and he took advantage of the situation. Both his husband and he were in a daze at that time, so they didn't let him notice the abnormality in his body. But what should he do now? He had to cover it up. Where?

He is not used to showing his true body, even if he is born like this, but now he has to think about the baby...

Lin Mian began to feel inferior again.

"What's wrong? What are you thinking about?" He Lianshan asked in a low voice.

"I didn't... didn't think about anything."

It's really unconvincing.

But when she thought that they had been separated for so long because of a misunderstanding, Lin Mian felt uncomfortable in her heart, and then she boldly asked, "Sir, do you think I'm weird?"

It means something. Even if He Lianshan has not seen it with his own eyes, he can probably figure out the reason.

Lin Mian was still waiting for the other party's response with his eyes open, but he didn't expect to hear someone sigh first, and Alpha called him stupid again.

Lin Mian wanted to retort, he was obviously not stupid, and his husband even praised him for being smart just before he fell into coma, but He Lianshan spoke again. Alpha said that he would like everything about him, and everything about him fascinated him.

At this time, Lin Mian finally couldn't hold it in any longer and threw himself directly into Alpha's arms, finally making He Lianshan shy.

Feeling the Omega's dense breathing on the side of his neck, Alpha needed to close his eyes and take a deep breath to prevent some bad physiological reactions from occurring. After a while, he patted Omega on the back and asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." Lin Mian whispered, "I like you sir," as the wet vapor heated up the skirt of his clothes.

After saying that, he turned into a little ostrich and buried his whole face in his clothes.