Chapter 4 - Erik IV

March, 2050

He was appointed Vice Chancellor and went to work in the Chancellery. He told the secretary "Hallo" he passed Lukas and told him "Guten Tag". He went to his office and that's when he saw it, their was a message on a phone laying on a desk it said "Thanks for the payment, Arun" and then it had the name of the Holy Prime Minister of India Arun Gupta. Somebody in the cabinet was in league with the enemies of the State. This was puzzling, so he reported it to the police who took the phone and began investigating.

He ran into Lukas in the Bundestag.

"Hallo, Lukas! How are you?"

"Gut, Erik, I'm working on the defense bill, authorizing an intervention in Zimbabwe" Said Lukas.

"I want to tell you something, I found out Somebody in the cabinet has been taking Money from India, we must tread carefully. I think we have a spy."

"That's no Good" said Lukas.

He walked away, then he saw something out of the corner of his eye, it was the Economic Minister Felix Müller, he was on his phone, He was talking "This better not come out yet, it would ruin me".

Erik Thinks he found the spy, but he needs more proof. He reports what he heard to the Justice Minister.

The Vote on the Intervention in Zimbabwe is underway, Erik votes with Lukas and Most of the Bundestag "Ja!" While the Left and the AFD oddly side together in Voting "Nein!"