Chapter 8: Cooking with Hokaru.

What's up my favorite fucks!

Time for cooking with Hokaru. Yes there will be 4th wallbreaking, but it's still relevant to the story. You still may skip the first part since it's literally a cooking video💀

ALL REAL FR FR.💏💏😚😚

<=====><=====><=====><=====>

April 30th

Hokaru POV:

I set up my camera I brought from home, which I usually do.

Set the cooking utensils ready.

And.

"What's up my loyal followers, it's me again."

"What we'll be making today is... let me see... Unagi Hitsumabushi." I have a cooking channel.

"As usual I do have some information on the dish, feel free to skip this." I took a deep breath in. "Hitsumabushi is a local dish of Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture, consisting of chopped grilled eel mixed with rice. Using an abundance of grilled eel and rice soaked in a special eel sauce, this dish is a specialty worthy of Nagoya, a city with a penchant for luxury." I said with my usual laid-back voice.

"Now with the Ingredients: Grilled Eel of your choice, I recommend Anguilla japonica. Eel sauce, I'll be showing you how to make it later. Cooked rice, Short grain is preferred. Dashi stock, which I will also be showing you how to make later. A Green tea bag, Chopped spring union, some wasabi, kizami nori and some white sesame seeds." While talking I showed the Ingredients.

"Let's start with the eel sauce, pick up some sake and mirin and put them together. Then add some soy sauce and sugar, do not use rise vinegar as it adds an acidic tang and that doesn't go well with the sauce." I proceeded 

(Bla bla about cooking Hitsumabushi. It is a good dish try it.)

"Well thank you for watching this video and I'll be back next week with something else." I said with my usual monotone voice.

I press the end record button, clean up the kitchen and make the table ready for four people.

'Honami and Kiyone should be here soon, and I don't know about Suzune. She just texted me that she'll be here for dinner too.' I thought.

*DING DONG DICK! IT MUST BE A TOOTHPICK!*

'Oh the doorbell, must be the girls. This must be every guys dream, four girls in your room eating food, praising you showing you their tongues- when did my thought process get so perverted?'

I went to get the door and.

"NIIIII-CHHAAN I'M HUNGRY, PLS GIMME YOUR FOOD!!!" Honami jumped at me.

I dodge "Honami contain yourself, go sit down at the table." She stood up and sprints to her seat.

"She's such a weirdo, I'll sit down next to her." Suzune Interrupted.

"Hello to you too... Bitch" I said, silently.

"Pffff-" Kiyone-sama giggled. So fuckin cute. "I'm sorry the way you said it was funny."

What the fuck!? Why is she expressing so much more than the Ayanokouji I know? Is it because she's a woman or because of something else?

"It's fine" I laughed. "Please come in." We walked in the room. "Ever had Hitsumabushi before?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"No not really, my father never allowed me to eat things that are supposedly not good for you." She said. "Even so, I look forward to eat it."

"I hope you'll like it, it's Honami's favorite." I re-thought. "Actually, she only likes it if I make it." I sighed.

"She is indeed a strange one." Kiyone-chan answered.

"Agreed-" a scream cut me off.

"NII-CHAN HURRY UP! YOU CAN FLIRT WITH KIYONE-CHAN LATER!" Honami yelled.

"I'M NOT FLIRTING WITH HER, YOU HYPOCRITE!" I yelled back at her.

"I TOLD YOU ALREADY, I'M NOT A HYPOCRITE!" She yelled again.

"Shut up you two! That's enough, let's just eat." Suzune interrupted us.

"Tch, fine." Honami scoffed.

"Alright, you win Suzune. I'll put everything on the plates." I walk into the kitchen.

"What did you make Hokaru-kun? It smells great, as usual." Suzune asks.

"I made Hitsumabushi, Honami's favorite." I said, knowing what's to come.

"YOU DID!? Oh Nii-Chan, you're making me fall for you again." She said while hugging herself.

"You say that everything I make this, I'm starting to believe you love my food more than you love me." I said while crying with my great acting skills.

"N-no no, Nii-Chan I love you more than anything in the world." She blurted out.

"I'm seriously starting to doubt it, You were just screaming at me a few seconds ago." I cried out.

"You can stop acting, and give us the damn food!" Suzune started to get annoyed.

We stopped talking entirely. I placed to food on the plates and the rice in the bowls.

"Please let me know what you think, Kiyone-chan." I said.

She took a bite and...

She looked like she loved it

"Do you like it?" I said with a worried voice

"*Swallow* Yeah, I love it." Wow that's hot.

"You do? Great, I would be shattered if you didn't like it." I said Immediately realizing my mistake.

"Why me in perticular? Why not Suzune-san or your own sister?" She looked me with curious eyes. 

"B-because you haven't tasted my f-food before so I was worried-" I was cut off.

"He's lying, he's inlove with you." Damn you Suzune.

"W-what do you mean, Suzune-chan? Nii-Chan wouldn't fall for someone that easily, right!?" Honami said with a stuttering voice.

I stayed silent.

The room didn't make noise of the rest of the dinner.

<=====><=====><=====><=====>

What's up my dudes!

Sorry for the weird ending I need some sleep, I was walking around town with my friend and we were walking for 3 hours straight.

So let me get some sleep and I promise there will be a chapter on Tuesday.

Stay safe and to my African viewers make sure to get some water.

Love you bye!!