A new Agent arrives

(A small thing I would like to say is that I never wrote a story online so if I make any grammar mistakes forgive me. I am also writing to improve along the story. Well I don't know right now what's the ending to skibidi toilet cause it's still going on currently on episode 70 part 2. Either the toilets survive and Dafuqboom kills the alliance or some survive or the titans die . But whatever the story will be in the actual series ,this is taking place after what happens after Dafuqboom's series ever come to an end. And if any characters die they would be alive again by repair and so on.)

It has been five years after what happened to the world by the attack of the toilets. The Toilets but somehow later disappeared for years after the battle. As the Alliance was together again and the humans were back but not much as before, while in 5 years the camera, speaker and TV races had grown bigger than before. And many had families and lived in peace, life was beautiful and the city was resided with a population of cameras, speakers and TV people and even more races like from multiverse is a thing to see more appliances than the main three.

As the story starts off with a beautiful pov of a camera bird flying around the city and we can hear the famous song of the speakers "everybody wants to rule the world "and the bird camera swoops by the city passing up and down by large Speakerman and passing above flying by the traffic in many flying angles, as while the bird was flying and the song playing, we have someone narrating with a young voice about himself and the incident at that time.

Cameron :(narrates the while seeing the above scene)" New York City. The place where it all started around for us Camera people. We were attacked along time ago by some nasty human head Toilets and blah... Disgusting!!!. I can't believe our Species had to go through these curse of toilets into a World War III, to be honest I still have nightmares about it and I hate these things, but I wish I can really be a part of the alliance and help them from the evil and bring peace from those things. Well who am I to tell you all this ? well to start with, my name is Cameron .I am a big fan of the alliance agents who saved the day of the pesky Toilets and to be honest I am a big fan of plunger cameramen!!!. YEAH!!!! I JUST LOVE HIM!!😄 I want to be just like him I was hidden with my mom and big brother in a giant hidden base with other woman and family camera people till the actual battle didn't end. And listening to his tales of him and cameras who simp TV woman, Speakerwoman and camerawoman really makes my day. And the Titans don't ask.... THEY ARE THE BEST!!!! 😆 I studied hard and and put myself in learning to be a local agent in my age 25 (he was born 9 years ago but looks 25 in age.) and today I am going to attend my first day as an agent in the head quarters of the camera alliance".

(As the camera bird flew by a cute house and the door opens with a young cameramen wearing a black coat and light pale green shirt with black pants and tie, coming out of the house to walk to his work.)

Cameron :"hey bro".

Random Cameramen : "hey dude".

Cameron :how's it going?

Random cameramen:" going good. Got to go to work".

Cameron : "Me too, see ya later bye".

Random cameramen :"bye".

They both leave off different directions and then another cameramen start talking to him on the way.

Random cameramen 2 : "Hey where are you heading to my brother"?

Cameron : "nothing just join the camera alliance headquarters and I'm going there for internship" .

Random cameramen 2 : "woah you too?!! I'm going there as well to help in the weapons smuggling case it's been 2 months there".

Cameron :"intense news to hear well I hope you get to the bottom of the case soon".

Random camera th cameramen walked to the cameramen alliance headquarters.