A new threat

(I feel so excited for this next chapter to begin because this is where now the real story starts for my OC Cameron and the rest of the alliance members. It's Ramadan in 2024 and Eid is coming tomorrow I was busy in school and fasting and praying so my writing postponed for some time. A small thing for my readers to know I am a Muslim religion So just to let you know I don't support any LGBTQ stuff or do any shipping because of my religion. Why I'm saying this is because of those who read my chapter 3 will know what the titans were talking about but that was just for fun what titan TV man said. And I am basically like  Romantic, fantasy and cuteness, all what a woman like me wants to have in My series of skibidi toilet along just war and fighting. So I have the will to ship anyone I want and give anyone a partner🤗😊 for others who find my shipping and couples odd it's fine but those is my canon and possible thinking in fictions. So please keep respect to my and shipping content and enjoy reading my stories.) 💕💕💕💕💕

As I want to recap a bit of the last scene from the last chapter but more in detail. As the show piece rocket missile leaked gas and cloudy smoke  then it began to fly rapidly in the air, all the people started to scream and panicked. As titan Tv man dodged the rocket from not letting his screen break. Titan speakerman saved speaker woman from getting almost hit by the rocket while lucky cameraman took cover with his wife Laila and son Lillian from the rocket 🚀.
Santiago and the engineers all got knocked off the balcony but they were ok, Martin Large speaker man got the rocket to smack his face flying him off to land into the bartender stand. Large TV man made all the other people to safety from the shooting  missile. As Plunger cameraman and camerawoman were shocked to see the rocket missile floating around and creating panic towards the people. As simp cameraman was busy fighting Elite cameraman suddenly he saw the rocket missile flying direct towards him. Elite cameraman Dodge it but Simp cameraman Got smacked and landed on the missile riding it. As he screamed and panicked till he flewed off being catched by Maxwell large camera man. As Cameron panicked he didn't understand what go wrong more than this. As Jades the large cameraman  hold his head with great anxiety, he couldn't understand that the party would be messed it up so bad. The missile was caught by Titan cameraman by only his two fingers, the gas from the missile made of dying whoosh sound titan cameraman dropped it to the floor.  everyone started looking at Cameron and he knew he really messed it up even Nex was really upset he knew that Jades will now not spear either him nor would he ever spare his brother.

Cameron: "sorry......... sorry everyone I.... I didn't do it on purpose it was an accident. I was just trying to help my friend from.....from a dog attack and this made me ruin the entire party".

Jades: "(claps) Bravo!!!!!!dear little camera agent!!!!!! very Bravo!!!!!! you just insulted yourself today in the eyes of not only us  but in fact in front of all the special agents and the world!!!!! you proved it yourself that you can never be qualified enough to be an agent in the camera alliance!!!!!! And not only that, you just literally almost killed  people here because of how stupid and dumb you are!!!!!!!".

Nex: "Jades please I'm sorry!!!! I'm really am!!!!! I apologize for literally everything that Cameron did wrong since he came to the Alliance Headquarters!!!!".

Jades: "sorry!???  this isn't just more than just saying sorry !!!!people's lives were about to finish, in fact even if this rocket hit in one of our Titans it would really could have damaged any of us and why would we keep a stupid agent like him in this Alliance? this never happened before in the past 20 years since the Dafuq agent made us and the headquarters for a better innovative world."

Samsam: "Sir I'm sorry. I apologize but Cameron is not the real one responsible for this it was actually me!!!! if it weren't for this dog attack that I had since yesterday with this stupid dog in my hand, he would have never tried to save me and I would never kicked him to let him throw the missile down and on loose."

Skibidi toilet : Rise Of The New Agentsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें