Cameron meets new friends

(This will take off the next day after the incident)

Cameron woke up in the morning. Nex made him breakfast and he head off to the alliance early. While Cameron didn't leave because the other agents will laugh behind his back and disturb him. Before leaving to the alliance he decided to hang out in the city for a little while to feel positive. He walked around the streets seeing the other appliances people around. As he walked into a park sitting on a bench looking at the sky. He wondered about being a part of the alliance as a special agent like plunger cameraman.

Cameron: "I am in the base, but it doesn't look like what I wanted. I want some of that (points towards the poster of the titans and the special agents) but it looks like here I will be guarding the base floor for hours and nights in the cold" (sighs and looks down).

Random voice:" SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!".

As Cameron turned around and saw a speaker man running for his life from a robot camera head dog . The dog was small , barking and chasing him all around the park and the speaker man was scared like crazy.

Speakerman: "SOMEONE HELP!!!!".

Cameron: "Relax man it's just a dog ,he is only chasing you".

Speakerman: "Think twice before you speak cameraman!!!!!".(shows his pants from behind the dog might of ripped it)." PLEASE DO SOMETHING I AM SOOOO SCARED!!!!!".

Cameron: "Oh ok , let me help you. (As the speaker man hided behind his back while Cameron tries dealing the barking dog). Hey you leave him alone !!!! what did this guy did to you that you are so berserk?(as the dog barked at Cameron and then bite his foot making him groan with pain). Augh!!! My foot!!!! You little jerk come here"!!!!!!

As he chases the puppy camera in circles while the speaker man just watched. As the dog jumped on Cameron biting his tie as Cameron panicked till he saw a stick and showed the dog as he throw it and the puppy chased it leaving him .

Cameron: "Now that's how you deal with a dog".

Speaker man: "That was brilliant, you save my life from that scary dog".

Cameron: "Come on, it's just a puppy you must of did something wrong that he got angry chasing you".

Speaker man: "I uh....... I accidentally stepped on his tail ".😅

Cameron: "Well that explains it".

As the puppy came back and gives the stick back to Cameron and became his pet.

Cameron: "Well look what we got here ,I have a pet puppy now".

Speaker man: "Wow!! That incredible he just became friendly with you in seconds".

Cameron: "Yeah well .... at least someone became my friend ".

Speaker man: " What you mean?".

Cameron: "(exhales) I haven't had any friends at all in my life , I've always been alone and my brother is my only and last face that is close and caring to me".

Speaker man: "Woah 😨 That's bad to hear. I thought Camera man are the friendliest race among us . You guys give us thumbs up and you are the most humble race, that you can sacrifice for each other".

Cameron: "I don't know I think I always heard everyone say that I am very different in personality, I love to have fun in serious conditions and I am too childish and sensitive for a big guy. Maybe that's why no one socialize with me".

Speaker man: "That's outrageous. How can anybody not socialize with a friendly guy like you you aren't weird pal".

Cameron: "Did you called me pal!!???😃😃😃😃