The Titans light show

(Well after some weeks I'm writing again. To start with, just to let you know that all the characters from the dafuq boom series have names that I canonly named but it's not official because there will be many other character camera man, speaker man and TV man and female characters than the trio women so it's good to differentiate between them all and they might call each other with some name. Well as for the main OC characters they are called with names but the alliance characters will be mentioned by both their names and their original character name.)

As In the hallway all the people gathered to see the alliance members. Cameron was really excited to see plunger cameraman he jumped like a jumping jelly bean and Nex was laughing at him. It was such an amazing sight to see all the special agents everyone was cheering and waiting for them to arrive as there was an announcement made.

Announcement on radio: "attention everyone please sit down and be ready to see the special agents, the special heroes of our lives. They have encountered all the toilets that are attacked the city and all human beings. They worked together as a team to destroy and take over the world into peace. Ladies and gentlemen I would like to present you are heroes of our city, give a round of applause to our special agents plunger cameraman, dark speaker man, TV woman, camera woman and speaker woman".

Everyone shouted and cheered for the agents to come up on stage Cameron was really excited and jumped shouted loud and screaming just to see the special agents and especially his favorite plunger cameraman. As the special agents arrived it on the stage and began to wave at the crowd smiling at them.

Crowd: "we love plunger cameraman!!!!!!we love TV woman!!!!! we love Dark speaker man!!!!! we love speaker woman!!!! we love camera woman!!!!!".

Speaker woman (Scarlett): "thank you thank you we love you too I love you all!!!"(shows her dance moves)

Tv woman: "looks like I got too many simpers here in the crowd". OwO

As all of TV woman's fans raised banners of having a great crush on her even some of the people showed their love towards her.

Simp cameraman: "I love you Bethany great job my dear!!!" (Shouting from the crowd of simpers).

Cameron:(Excited and wheezing) "Nex do you see it's TV woman Bethany!!!!! I'm seeing her in real life she is just amazing!!!! she is just like in the posters even better!".

Nex: "yep she's a really amazing and she's got a nice GYAT. If you want I could try rizzing her up when she comes to meet everyone in the crowd".

Cameron: "sure thing, but just do one thing that you will let her talk to me, I really need to talk to her, I'm a big fan of her understood!!".

Nex: "whatever you say".

As dark speaker man starts to speak on the microphone for a public speech.

Dark speaker man: "hello everyone it's a pleasure to meet you all. I know you're all excited to meet all of us on stage at once and why not? we have did so much service just to protect all of our alliance and people in this world. (Crowd cheers)
My entire Alliance and the camera and TV Alliances has all made a major sacrifice just to protect the world from danger. Me and my friends have risked our lives and we all even died. But we all after the battle got treated from death by repairment and by God's will we were brought back from a death zone. Me myself 5 years ago was torn into two pieces by the nasty scientist toilet and my friend has also been really wounded plunger cameraman please take your words in the speech".

Plunger cameraman: (takes the microphone from his hands):"hello everybody, how's everybody doing?".

Crowd:(cheers)