Wedding💍crashed💥(Part 1):

~{Chapter 1}~*This chapter is about when it's the day of Brainy and Nia's wedding💍💚💙and everyone is invited to this event. Including, Winn who received his invitation through time. Like all *superhero weddings* there is "always" someone with bad intentions to ruin their special day! But this time it was more than that... such as a woman crashing💥their wedding from the *31st century* to obliterate the bride👰🏻‍♀️and groom🎩. Luckily, their future adult kids "Isabel and Noah Dox" came at just the right time while knowing the dangers of time travel for being seen by their parents early before because they couldn't help Themselves😅! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*At the Brainia💚💙Wedding💍*
*1:30 p.m.*
The moment that Nia caught the bouquet💐at Alex and Kelly's wedding 2 months ago, Brainy knew that they were the next to get married based on his calculations it was the one thing he was 100% sure of... this brings Us Today. It's the day of their wedding💍and everyone arrived at the ceremony at the venue outside as there were "blue" lanterns🏮and flowers🌸🌼🌷🌺made out of dream🌀energy✨created by Nia with her powers for this special occasion. Also, to use just in case of emergencies🚨🆘of any threats or attacks that try to ruin her wedding so she can defend herself and protect everyone so no one would get hurt. She was in the bridal suite with Kara, Alex, and Kelly glimpsing at herself in the reflection of the mirror🪞wearing her wedding floral dress looking like a "dream" while smiling happily excited to marry Brainy today! "You look amazing, Nia." Kara commented on Nia's dress while feeling tears of joy to her two best friends finally getting married. "Yeah, he's so lucky to have you." Alex commented agreeing with her sister on the subject. "You and Brainy are gonna be so happy together," Kelly commented happily while flash backing to her and Alex's wedding which was the best day of her life. Also, wanted Nia to have the same thought💭 too after today. Nia smiled. "Thanks, girls that means so much to me," she said sweetly smiling brightly.

*Meanwhile with the groom💚*
Brainy was in the room looking at his reflection excited to marry Nia Nal today "the girl of his dreams" and just couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with her while wondering what their future✨would be like since he chose to be with her over than staying in the *31st Century* which was the best decision that Brainy ever made and hasn't regretted it! And after today he'll be Nia's husband and she'll be "Mrs. Dox" if she takes his name😅. Also, There were no changes or surprises to the Timeline when he chose to stay with her in *2021* last year. Lena and Winn were so happy for their friend as they wanted nothing more than for Brainy to be happy in his life... Nia is his whole world🌎and his true happiness💗. "I can't believe it's happening... today I'm marrying "Nia Nal" and I am just so happy right now! It feels like I've been waiting for this for a very long time coming. Ever since that moment, I knew I loved her and now I'm 100% certain that nothing will ruin our wedding day," Brainy said to himself happily while tying his green/blue tie on his suit. "Brainy, I'm so happy for you and glad that you decided to stay here in the *21st century* to be with Nia," Winn commented. Brainy smiled. "Thanks, Winn, and it was the best decision I've ever made! Today I am marrying Nia Nal, the girl of my dreams..." He said happily feeling so much "love" right now on his wedding day. "Yeah, you and Nia belong together and deserve each other!" Lena added smiling happily. Brainy nodded and smiled at her comment. "Go get her, Brainy!" Lena said loudly encouraging him as a good friend. "I will, Lena," Brainy said prepared to do just that in marrying Nia Nal today no matter what happens. Then, John walked into the room to say. "Brainy, hey! Are you ready yet? Cause the ceremony is going to begin soon. After all, I am the one who is officiating you guys." he said quickly reminding them all of the wedding ceremony starts in an hour. "Yes, John. I'm ready," Brainy said quickly while smiling brightly ready for the happiest💗day of his life! Then, the three of them left the room heading outside to where the ceremony is being held.