How does it happen?

~{Chapter 4}~*This chapter is about when Isabel and Noah admitted the truth about who they lost forcing them to grow up without their mom in the future to teach them about being Naltorian and that their father, Brainy had to raise them alone and helped guide his daughter in learning about her powers🌀and how to be the next "Dreamer" after Nia died 20 years ago... I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*At the Tower, late at Night*
*1:29 a.m.*
"Like I said before we'll tell you everything... starting from the beginning," Isabel said softly showing them her blue/green futuristic gauntlet that has information about the future on the day/year of their mother's death took place and where all went wrong. A Newspaper📰digital clipping projecting from her left wrist shows a picture of Dreamer🌀aka Nia Nal💙saving National🏙City and her family by sacrificing herself heroically for protecting the people she'd loved❤️in the year *2031* Written/published by "Kara Zor-el Danvers" as the Editor in Chief at CatCo Worldwide Media. This left Brainy and Nia in complete shock especially, Kara since it was her future self who published this article... that's exactly what it said💬but they still needed more informationℹ️than that. "Yes, there's more but we can't tell you," Isabel and Noah spoke out in unison softly. "Please, I don't care about messing up the Timeline right now! If it means saving Nia's life that is a risk I'm willing to take... no matter the cost." Brainy said devotedly to knowing the truth about how Dreamer died in the near future to prevent it from happening. Isabel and Noah sighed and both said. "Alright, fine." He said softly to tell them the rest of what happened. "But don't say that we didn't warn you," She said warning them to prepare their parents and the others for what they're about to know of their future✨.
"We had to grow up at the age of 11 without our mother and you, Dad had to teach me and Noah everything that it means to be a "Hero" including training me how to be the next *Dreamer* Helping me Interrupt my dreams🌌, harness dream 🌀energy into its physical form, astral projection, and lucid dreaming✨. Even Aunt Maeve helped me out too but even that wasn't enough for me so, I had to learn the other stuff on my own... and you know it wasn't the same without you, Mom but we managed," Isabel explained to them what it was like for her and Noah's future growing up without a "mother" at a young age and how both of them struggled in their lives too but they managed to push through that pain. Brainy was in tears😭💦as he couldn't imagine living in a future✨without Nia Nal in it. This is the whole reason why he chose to come back to this time sacrificing the entire future/his species just so that he could be with the "girl of his dreams" and spend the rest of his life with her💙. Also, knowing that he was going to lose her all over again *23 years* from now on really scared the hell out of him! Nia felt the same way but she was just better at hiding it and said💬. "I died? And you had to grow up without a mother to teach/train you to use your powers and to be a Dreamer? Just like I did but worse..." Nia said stating the obvious and thinking out loud about how terrible it sounded for her kids to grow up without a mom in their lives. "And I know that I gonna regret asking this... but how did I die?" she added asking with a nervous look wanting to know more about her death and how "it" happened to her in the future✨. "Yes, it was hard but are you sure you really want to know?" Isabel questioned softly afraid to answer. Nia sighed taking a deep breath and then said. "Yes, I'm sure! Please, tell me... I want to know. I need to know," she spoke up with a feeling of being 100% "sure" that she wanted to know about her destiny/fate of how she died.

"Well, you died nobly doing what you did best... saving the day as "Dreamer" and keeping the people you loved safe. Especially, "us" your family and I just started my training in being the "next Dreamer" but you believed that I was ready. Even though, I didn't think so myself... you told me that Aunt Maeve and Dad would help me get there. So, you sacrificed yourself and your life to save all of us, and the city by becoming something else to save the world so that we could live to have a bright✨future! Because you saw a future where you dying was the only way to save everyone... Even when you didn't want to die and knew that it was a "death wish" Dad begged you a million times to stay with him and not do this but it was for the best! And you asked Dad to take good care of us and then you were gone... sometimes you visit him, Noah, and me in our dreams," Isabel explained softly while thinking💭back to that day was tragic because she and her brother lost their mother. "I guess seeing me alive right now must be difficult for you two," Nia said softly realizing how hard it must be for them to see her "Alive" and young like this. Noah nodded in a "yes" and his sister added. "Yes, it is. But there's nothing that we can do to change your death... it is what it is." Isabel replied softly that it was hard for them while wishing that she could change it somehow but couldn't they already accepted that but isn't easy.

"And that's part of the reason why you came here to spend time with your mother," Kara added softly. Then, Brainy started tearing💦up as he tried wiping them away from his cheeks and then got up walking out of the room while saying💬. "Sorry, I can't do this right now... I need a minute or two," Brainy said sadly in a soft voice about to burst into tears😭but didn't want his friends to see him cry. So he thought leaving the room for a few minutes would help... "I got this one. I'll talk to him," Nia said softly telling the others that she'd talk to Brainy and then she saw him crying near the *Tower Lab* and could sense his sadness from a distance knowing how hard this might be for him. "Brainy," she said. Then, he quickly turned when hearing her voice and turned around to say. "I can't lose you! Nia Nal. I-I," Brainy said loudly in fear of losing her. "And you won't... I promise you that. Querl Dox, we'll find a way to change that like we "always" do." Nia said Lovely💗believing that they'll change her destiny/fate in the future because she doesn't want to die or live her life without Brainy.
Then, she immediately kissed him on the lips to express her feelings❤️towards him and then pulled away while wrapping her arms around his shoulder and pulling Brainy into a warm embrace meaning a "hug". So, that he could feel better and relax now because she hates to see him in pain. It did make him feel a little better and said💬. "You're right, Nia. We can change it!" Brainy said softly smiling that she was right cause the future isn't set in stone yet😉. Nia smiled. "As you told me last year when I thought💭us being together in the present, wouldn't destroy the Future... and you said "The future hasn't been written yet" which means that we can change it so that our kids won't have to grow up without a mother and you won't be alone without me in your life," she said wisely smiling brightly that they can change their future✨and make it better and letting Brainy know that he won't be alone. Hearing her words of wisdom really comforted him... and "always" knew that Nia Nal does the Impossible! Now they can do the impossible too and change her fate to live happy lives together and never apart.

"Yeah, you're right again. Nia Nal, we can change the future and change your fate." Brainy said smiling happily and agreed with her that they can change the future. Then, they hugged again holding each other close, and broke the hug shortly and went to tell their future children and the others that they could change the future✨because it isn't set in stone and they can make their own future in the way they all see it... turning it into something amazing, beautiful.

{To be Continued}*Sorry, short chapter😅.