A future flashback✨!

~{Chapter 3}~*This chapter is about a flashback*2050* why Isabel and Noah Dox chose to travel back in time to *2022* on the day of their parent's wedding💍knowing the risk... I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*In the Future, "2050" in National🏙City just yesterday*
Isabel and Noah Dox have been the protectors of *National🏙City* since Supergirl retired a few years ago, the "Legendary Kara Zor-el" and their father trained them to be the best Heroes that they could be. And they are to this very day a brother-sister crime-fighting duo like "Partners" taking down a rogue alien together💚🩵as one and contacting their best friend "Esme Danvers" who is the Director of the *DEO* on their gauntlets to lock him up until further notice. They were about to leap into the air to fly home doing a great job today protecting the city yet again! Until they were stopped by an ultra-purple beam blast from above that hit Them as they screamed in pain on the ground, and then the pain in their body was gone... in seconds. Thanks, both of them have their father's healing abilities! Isabel and Noah got up on their feet shaking it off and wondered where the Hell that came by and who caused it... but they both had a pretty good feeling about who that person was. This means their *arch-nemesis* Sasha Nova and they were right! She showed up on the scene making a dramatic entrance flying in to face the "Dox Siblings" to finish them both off. "Had enough?" She asked the two heroes if they had given up yet. "Never!" Isabel shouted out bravely as she swung her foot around fast knocking "Sasha Nova" off balance. "We will "never" stop fighting. Not until our last breath," Isabel and Noah said courageously in unison posing heroically with the wind💨in their hair. Sasha chuckled evilly. "Well, if that's the case then I'll just go back in time to kill your parents on their wedding day... so, that you two will never born!" she admitted her master plan to them and held a device pressing a button as it opened up a temporal time portal to travel back in time to eliminate their parents.
Isabel and Noah gasped in shock at the fear of the unknown. "Ta-ta," Sasha Nova said wickedly making a dramatic exit and walking into the Time Portal, *2022* to be exact. It began to close in slow motion so they had to act/think fast otherwise everything in the future would disappear... and couldn't decide on what to do at this point by saying. "If she gets away... we'll never find her, but..." Isabel said loudly panicking unsure if they should follow after her or not. "But Dad will kill us, if we... so," Noah added thinking that if they go after her it could disturb the space-time continuum and change the timeline according to his calculations in his brain. "Screw it!" Isabel shouted out running fast into the time portal and then her brother followed her to do the "right" thing even if it felt like the "wrong" one. But it had to be done... for the sake of the future and their lives!

*{End of future flashback}*

*Meanwhile in *2022* back at the *DEO*
*1:00 a.m.
Sasha Nova grabbed Noah by the neck and then threw him across the room which made Isabel angry😡 rushed in fast at *Super speed* punched her in the face and began beating her up brutally while using her "dream energy lasso" to choke Sasha to death by showing her no mercy blinded by rage💢for hurting someone she'd loved❤️. Especially, her brother. Speaking of Noah saw his sister about to do something that she'd regret later on and knew that he had to stop her since his pain went away minutes after the impact of hitting a wall. "Isabel, Sis, Stop! Don't do this..." Noah shouted out loud stopping his sisters from resorting to violence. Even though their Nemesis really deserves it, Heroes are beacons of "hope" inspire others, protect those who can't protect themselves, and helping those who need saving when no one can. That's what makes them different from the Villains cause they always find another way to save the day by not letting the darkness👁‍🗨get to them and stay in the light🔆! He quickly grabbed his sister holding her back tried to calm her down to letting her anger/rage go rather than acting on it... just like that in a matter of seconds, Isabel cooled her jets taking a deep breath😮‍💨in calming herself down. And it worked!
Then, Sasha Nova reminded Isabel and Noah Dox of what happened in the future✨to their mother... which was a trigger for both of them.

Brainy and Nia gasped loudly in unison looking at each other not realizing that's what their kids had to go through in their time growing up in a world🌎without a "Mother" must have been so hard for them... especially, their daughter who had to learn how to be "Dreamer" by herself and felt like she'd missed all of those firsts and Brainy's future self must have had to raise them all on his own miserable without her by his side in *2050*. This explained a lot about why Isabel and Noah referred to working alone because they lost someone they cared about... and I'm sure Nia could relate considering what she had to go through without her mother to train her how to be "Dreamer" and the fact that her daughter had to go through the same thing in the future✨. All she wanted to do was change that somehow! And knew that Brainy wanted that too... Supergirl flew in fast💨using her *Freeze breath* in midair on "Sasha Nova" and then tossed her into a cell she quickly unfroze once inside and was immediately angry😡running up to the glass door and glaring at them hating to be locked up. But Isabel was not happy either because they had her and were inches away from stopping their Arch-Nemesis! "Why would you do that? Aunt Kara, we had her! I-I," Isabel said frustrated💢crossing her arms upset asking her why she stopped their fight. "Well, for starters you let your anger get the best of you and almost killed her... even, though she deserves it but violence is "never" the answer. I think you know that and I've seen that in your mother when it's personal. Besides, your parents asked me to because of what you two were talking about based on what happened to your family in the future✨. So, they want answers and I do too." Kara said softly giving Isabel wise advice on what it means to be a "Hero" in not letting the bad guy's words get to you causing her to lose her temper and stating the obvious that it was their parents who asked her to intervene in the situation also, wanted some answers about what happened to Nia in *2050*. But Isabell didn't know what to say, or how to answer Kara's question at the moment...

"Yeah, we know you two did! Which is why we asked Kara to stop your fight and to get some answers. Also, it's obvious that you are both living out information about what happened in the future. So, tell us the truth." Nia added softly for dramatic effect in wanting answers. Isabel and Noah sighed sadly😔in unison while looking at each other afraid of what they had to tell💬them about the tragedy that would happen to their family in the future✨. "Okay, fine. We'll tell you everything!" Isabel said agreeing that they would tell their parents and the others the truth about what happened to their mother in *2050* "23 years from now".

{To be Continued}