Chapter 2; taste the STD's

A lot of people talk about how they hate school, but to be honest, I don't. I'm not saying I like school though. What makes school hell is the other people that go to school with you. if I could sit in a room by myself and learn, school would be better. But I can't do that, so I just suck it up.
"Hey fag." Wes, the leader of the school douche bags, pushed me into a locker. Wes is a prime example of a stereotypical fuck boy. You always know when Wes is close by, because you can almost taste the STDs he's carrying around. In reality, he's probably never even come close to having sex before.
Sighing, I opened up my locker and took my books for creative writing and chemistry out. Today is going to be a long day, but what day isn't? Turning around, I came face to face with Wes.
"What are you doing today queer?" Wes sneered. I tried really hard to told my breath, because his breath was rancid!
"Just going to class Wes." I spit back at him.
"Not anymore." Wes laughed, and called his 'friends' over.
Wes was the first one to throw a punch. He hit me right in the nose. His friends held me down, and they all took turns hitting me. Some people in the hallway decided to join in on the fun. Punch after punch. Kick after kick. I started feeling dizzy, and the world around me was going black.
"Let's go guys. This fags wasted enough of our time." Wes gave me one last kick in my stomach. I could hear everyone laughing at me, but they sounded distant. Everything kept getting darker, no matter how many times I blinked. Maybe I should give up... Wes and his friends would have to live the rest of their lives knowing they killed me. To be honest, that's sounding pretty great right now. Closing my eyes, I waited for death to take me. The last thing I remember before the darkness consumed me, was the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen.