Chapter 5; Who is he?

Thankfully, when I got home, my father was already starting his rounds at the local clubs. I threw my stuff down in my room, then made my way to the attached bathroom. Reaching into the cabinet under the sink, I pulled out an all to familiar box. Once upon a time, this box held the ring my dad proposed to my mom with. Now, the box holds my blades. What once was a symbol of happiness and love, is now a symbol of depression and death. Changing the meaning of the box was never my intention, but at the time it seemed fitting. If this blade is finally going to release me from all this pain, then it should be cherished and cared for. I know the blade has no feelings, but sometimes I like to imagine it does.

Pulling it out of the box, I sighed in relief. I've grown to familiar with this box. Opening it up, I pulled out my blade, and made the first cut. It wasn't deep, but still broke skin. I could feel it my body relax and the stress leave my body. Slowly, I made another cut, this one a little deeper. I kept going like that and closed my eyes, I could feel the blood run down my arm, then slowly drip off into the floor. I was starting to get dizzy and I felt like I was in a cloud.
"Stop!" Someone grabbed my hand. My eyes flew open in shock. There, right in front of me, we that same boy for the school hallway. He was perfectly pale which made his eyes pop out. His hair and eyes were the prettiest brown I'd ever seen in my life! I couldn't get enough of him. "Please stop." He begged me.
"Why should I? It's not like anyone would care." At this point I started to feel intoxicated, and was an emotional mess.
"Ryan, you need to open your eyes to the world. Stop focusing on the little bubble you think you live in. You need to stop thinking so much. You're mind is the most dangerous neighborhood a person could ever live in. Open your eyes Ryan."
I woke up sweaty and panting in my bed. Was I dreaming? Looking down at my wrists, I noticed that they were bandaged up. I didn't do that. Did he? Who was he?