Updates 02.12.24

Part 26-

"This nigga ain't stopped smiling since he got the video." Play said and Mar rackz laughed.

"Yo it was nice I ain't goin' to lie. so she let you drop it?" Mar racks looked at Vibe.

"She did." Vibe sucked his teeth tossing his phone down and the men laughed.

They knew that meant she didn't.

Everyone who knew about them had seen the video, but the world hadn't.

."Id leak it and blame ol girl ass again." Play said and Vibe shook his head.

"Please don't even bring her up." Vibe said raising his hand and Mar looked at him.

"What's up?" Mar asked and Play looked just as curious.

"Man Ice ass keep tryna get me to tell her who the girl was since I let it slip that she was a tech girl and she was working on my set." Vibe said and Play looked at him.

"You let all that slip?" Play shook his head.

"You gotta be the dumbest muthfucka I ever met." Play said and Mar couldn't help but laugh.

"Shit always come out, why you ain't jus tell her?"Mar asked.

"Cause you know how females be? They be curious and the last thing I want is Priya crazy ass anywhere near isyss." He said and the men nodded.

They both knew where he was coming from.

"My guys been watchin Ice and so far she good, since Keisha managin her page I guess the social media thing not an issue, and shit ain't nothin else that can be released so. Keepin' ice out tha way seem simple enough." He explained and play nodded.

"Well I said my piece, tell her." Mar said slapping his door before walking out of Vibe's dressing room.

Play shook his head.

"Hell na I'm not tellin her. then she goin to wanna say somethin, Keisha goin to wanna fight-" Vibe said and PLay laughed.

"You know you might be right this one time." Play admitted as he stood up. 

Part 27-

"Happy Birthday, Ice." Play approached the group with a smile.

Like everyone there, he was dressed in formal attire since that was her request for the dinner.

Vibe was sure it was just because she loved him in a suit.

"Thank you Preston." She said and Play turned looking at her.

He was about to say something but he smirked.

Play looked at his brother and he was happy, he was sure it was the happiest he might have seen him, really ever.

"You can sit next to Keisha." Isyss smiled and she nudged him.

"Yo new best friend ain't comin'?" Play joked and she flicked him off.

Vibe looked at her and she laughed.

"She is busy but I asked her to come later for Vibe's party." isyss said and Vibe nodded.

"Any- Whatever it takes to make you happy." Vibe said and she grabbed her hand before turning to her guests who remained seated.

"Well first, I wanna thank everyone for coming but most importantly I wanna thank Victor for loving me and making my days better, Better than I imagined." She admitted and he smirked. 

Part 28-

"Why would you do that?" Vibe walked out to the second-floor terrace in his boxers.

He honestly didn't care for Priya, the fact she showed up there thinking he would ever touch her again was crazy to him.

"I- I wasn't in the right mind, I was drinkin she asked me if I wanted to and I don't know." Priya admitted as she sat on the balcony smoking.

"Wait, wait. you the one she been gettin close wit...She doesn't know?" He looked at her like she was out of her mind.

Isyss being friends with Priya was the last thing he expected, let alone for her to invite a girl into their bedroom to surprise him.

He knew it was awkward for Priya because he spent the entire night fucking Isyss.

She tried to inch in and he maneuvered Isyss's body and had completely avoided even touching Priya.

"Well, when she invited me here I thought she did." Priya admitted but the fact that Vibe had cold-shouldered her only reassured her.

"Yo ass shouldn't have even been here." He said.