Chapter 12: Pain.

TW: Possible Self harm, possible arguing, Anorexia mentions, Ed.

Charlie wakes up the next day at 11AM. Nick has prepared all of Charlie's favourite pregnancy safe snacks.

C: Mm. Good morn- Nick? NICK!?

N: Charlie! It's 11AM my love!

C: Oh.. I guess that's the best sleep I've had in like... a year.

N: I'm honestly so tired. Blaze has been crying for like half an hour.

C: Hold up I'm just going to the.. bathroom!

N: Okay..

Charlie is VERY stressed at the moment and feels like he is putting too much pressure onto Nick. He quietly goes to the kitchen and grabs a knife and then heads up to the bathroom. Sadly.. Nick dosent notice. Charlie starts to relapse. Nick then realises Charlie has been taking a while so he goes upstairs to see if everything is okay.

N: Char, is everything okay?

Silence.. Not even a peep from anyone.

N: Babe, is everything okay?

Still silence. Nick starts to get scared and goes into the bathroom. He sees Charlie with a knife. Shaking. Crying.
Panicking.

N: NO CHARLIE PUT THAT DOWN PLEASE.

Nick rushes downstairs to get the first-aid kit and rushes back upstairs.

N: STOP THAT CHAR.. PLEASE.. I BEG YOU.

Nick cleans and bandages Charlie's arms. Charlie starts to cry even more.

C: I-im sorry. I'm so s-sorry. I'm so so so sorry. It's all my faul-

N: Hey hey hey! It happens, Charlie, you are so special to me and I love you with my whole heart, you are my whole heart.

C: I just thought that with you playing rugby and dealing with not just blaze but me too, I'm acting as if I'm a baby. You're spoiling me too much and it's not fair.. like you do everything for me and I do NOTHING for you.

N: Oh Char.. You're carrying a child A CHILD inside of you. Plus, this is also my fault! We both had sex and you got pregnant. So be it.

C: I love you Nick. I honestly don't know how you put up with me but thank you for looking after me.

Charlie kisses Nick on the forehead. He then kisses him on the lips. Charlie  then releases his lips from nicks and throws up into the toilet.

C: I hate this.. can you please make it stop Nick.. M-make it stop..

N: I can't my love. I wish I could, I just can't.

C: I'm going on the sofa, let me get a bucket and my pregnancy pillow.

N: Okay, I will meet you there. Also, have you eaten today?

C: uh.. yeah! I- uh- yes I have!

N: Charlie..  please be honest...

C: No I haven't but I'm feeling super nauseous..

N: Please just have a small snack? Like a pack of haribo or some crisps.

C: Can I have some haribos? Crisps are a fear food of mine..

N: Oh I'm so sorry! I will go get you some haribos.

C: Thank you, love you.

N: Love you too.

Nick goes to get Charlie some snacks and some water and tea.

C: Oh Nick.. you- OWWW

Charlie gets into a more comfortable position with his pregnancy pillow.

N: Okay Prince Charlie! Here is your snack tray with tea and water.

C: aw Nick thank you so much! I would hug and kiss you right now but the baby just stopped kicking and I'm soo comfortable right now.

Nick then bends down and kisses Charlie and puts the snack board next to him.

C: God you are the best fiancè ever.

N: I could say the same about you!!

Charlie starts to stuff his face with things from the snack board. Nick laughs and cuddles next to Charlie and kisses him multiple times on his neck and the side of his head.

C: FFFFFFFFF

N: Char? Are you cramping up? Do you want a massage?

C: MMMMMMM.

Charlie is obviously cramping so Nick starts to massage his back and legs. Charlie starts to calm down.

C: Oh my god that feels so good. That's the spot.

Nick laughs and continues to massage Charlie until he falls asleep.