Chapter 31: Memories

Charlies POV:

I lay down on my bed and pick up my phone after getting out of the shower. Nick then walks into the room "Hello beautiful." He says. "Hello hottie." I reply.

I grab my phone and go onto gallery, Nick lays beside me. I scroll down to 2024 when we were only 14 and 16. Now we're 21 and 23, with 3 kids. "Nick, do you remember the first time I said 'I love you' when you were in the shower?"

"Yes of course."

"Look! Here's the photo we took on the street, after I said it."

"That's hillarious!" He replies.

Flashbacks:
(3rd person)

"Char, I'm going to get into the shower, will you be alright here?"

"Yes, I'll be fine!" Charlie chuckles lightly.

Nick goes into the shower and about 3 minutes later, Charlie walks in. "Nick.. I-I.. I love you." Charlie then rushes out of the room and runs down the street. Nick quickly gets out the shower, gets some clothes on and follows after Charlie. "CHAR WAIT!!" He says running after him. Charlie stops. "Im sorry, I shouldn't of... you probably.. I've ruined it haven't I?" Charlie says.

"I love you too, I love you so so much." Nick says. "Your only saying it because you feel obligated to because I said it." Charlie replies. "No I'm not, Char.. I love you so so much." Nick says again.

"I love you."

Back into present time.

Nick and I sit, laughing through all our old memories. I love him so so much.

-------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! IDK WHAT TO WRITEEEE!
Make sure to vote and comment if wanted! Xx