Chapter 13: Paris squad is back.

*Keep in mind, if there isn't a space between the speech, it's texting!!*

I'm also going to try to do first person povs with Nick and charlie so sorry if it gets confusing!!

*Paris squad!*

Darcy: Hii guyss!
Nick: Oh hey Darcy! No-one has texted on this group chat for so long.
Darcy: That's why I was thinking, we could all meet up. Let's get drunkkk.

I put the phone down and brush my fingers through my beautiful fiancès black curly hair. Charlie starts to wake up.

C: M-morning Nicky.
I say whilst half asleep. Honestly, being 5 months pregnant with our 2nd baby boy and having blaze is making me and nick feel very drained.

N: Good morning sleepy head. Do you want some breakfast?

C: Yes please my love.
Nick goes downstairs to make some toast as toast is one of my favourite foods.

N: Char! Toast is ready!

Blaze starts to cry in the other room. I had to breastfeed him. I see if he is hungry and he is. He latches on to my nipple for a good 6 minutes before letting go. I then go downstairs to eat my toast that Nick prepared for me.

C: Thank you babe.
I start to stuff my face with toast. It feels like the first proper breakfast I've had since I've gotten pregnant with put second child.

N: Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, Darcy asked if the Paris squad wanted to meet up. Only problem is, it's at a bar.
I look at Charlie who is stuffing his face with food. I haven't seen him eat this fast for months.

C: I guess I will tell them then.
Nick looks up at me and smiles.

C: I probably wouldn't even have to tell them. The bump is quite obvious.

N: Mhm, well I don't mind what you do to be honest. As long as you, blaze and the baby are all okay, I'm okay.

I started wearing maternity shorts and trousers about a week ago. When I was pregnant with Blaze, my bump was quite big so I wouldn't be surprised if this bump turns out to be really big too. It's nicks child though.

N: Your bump is starting to get so big! I'm so excited to meet our 2nd child.

C: Me too! Also, the only reason my bump is big is because it's your child.
Nick starts to look jokingly offended.

N: EXCUSEEEE ME! Nick says jokingly. It's also your child!

We both laugh and I put my plate in the dishwasher. Or I was going to but Nick dosent let me do anything other than cleaning the clothes in our room which are always left in piles. He only let's me do that because of my ocd though. It makes me feel lazy and I wish I could do more.

N: Well, I will text the group chat and say we're free!

C: Nick, when we go to bars I always get hammered, me ordering a lemonade will be a bit weird right.

N: Just say you're driving if you don't want to tell them. You can also wear my biggest hoodie.

C: God I love you so much.

N: I love you too, now let me text the group chat.

*Paris Squad!*

Nick: Me and Charlie are free to go to the meet up tonight!
Tao: So are me and Elle.
Isaac: I am too.
Sahar: Sorry guys, I have band practice, can't make it tonight, have fun though!
Imogen: I can come too.
Darcy: Looks like pretty much all of us our free! Meet up at 5PM tommorow?
Everbody: Okay!

I put my phone down and look back up at Charlie, he is grinning. God he is so hot. I walk around the table and sit next to him and we make out. I pull away from our very long kiss.

N: Mmm okay then, do you want to watch a movie?

C: Mk. Can I have some popcorn please?

Popcorn has been one of Charlie's biggest pregnancy cravings. Like he is obsessed with it. Apprently it's quite common though.

N: As long as your eating.

I get Charlie a bucket just in case even though he hasn't been extremely nauseous today. He did wake up with a temperature and was very fidgety.

*Time skip to tommorow because I had no ideas sorry!!*

Today is the day where the Paris Squad meets up. Charlie and I haven't seen them for probably over a year. I asked mum if she could look after blaze and she accepted. She loves blaze and is so happy we are having our second child. It's now 4:15:PM so me and charlie start to get ready.

C: Do you want to shower with me and baby?

N: Uhm of course I do!!

C: Okay let's go.

Nick and I strip down and shower together. Nick is constantly looking at my bump. He looks so excited to have a second child.

C: You look more in love with my bump than my face.

N: Hmph! I love you all the same.

Charlie gets on his tiptoes and kisses me. Charlie has always had to get on his tiptoes as I am 5"11 and he is 5"9.

N: God I am so in love with you.

C: Me too. We need to get dry now though.

Nick and I start to dry our hair. Nick then bends down in front of me, removes my towel and proceeds to kiss my bump like a million times. He then tickles it which makes the baby kick.

C: Nick u asshole now the baby is kicking!

N: Sorry

C: it's okay.

I then get dressed into some of nicks baggiest clothes. I was going to tell them tonight I just wanted a big dramatic mystery to spark up the night. The time is now 4:45. It's only a 5 minute drive to the pub.

N: Should we get going my love?

I kiss Charlie gently on the cheek and then I kiss his bump.

C: Okay, Charlie cups my head in his hands and kisses me.

We both then leave the house and get into the car. Nick drives because he is too scared of something happening to me. We then arrive at the pub.

Nick then lifts my very baggy jumper and extremely baggy t shirt up revealing my bump so he can kiss it. I then notice Tao and Isaac walking in so I quickly turn around and pull my clothes over my bump.

Isaac: Hi!! How are you?

Charlie&Nick: We are good how are you?

I felt guilty have to lie about the fact I was "good" I'm extremely insecure about the bump but it's going to end up being a beautiful baby. I am also throwing up alot today.
Tao then pulls me aside and has a concerned but calm look on his face.

Tao: How come you are wearing Nicks baggiest clothes?

Charlie: No reason, I am just.. cold.

Tao: Okay..

The others all arrive and we all say hi to eachother. The next thing Darcy and Tara do is order a heap loaf of shots.. Great. Charlie is extremely insecure this pregnancy so I order 2 lemonades to make sure he dosent feel awkward or left out. It's also to try and cover up the very obvious lie.

Darcy: Not ordering alcohol yet Charlie? How come? You always drink.

Charlie: I'm driving so I'm not drinking.

Darcy: ahhh Okay.

About an hour in Isaac pulls me into the bathroom and says

Isaac: Are you.. you know.. pregnant?

Charlie: N-n-n- Yes... BUT PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE.

Isaac: oh em gee I'm an uncle X2 now!!

I laughs and Isaac hugs me. At this point I think Nick, Isaac and I are the only partly sober ones left. Nicks had a few and is a tiny bit tipsy so I stopped buying him drinks, Isaac dosent drink and I can't drink at the moment. At this point I'm thinking about telling the Paris Squad.

------‐-------------------------------------------
Tysm for the reads!!
Working on chapter 14 now!!