Chapter 14: Paris Squad Reveal!?

*Keep in mind, to understand this part of the story, you have to read chapter 13!!*

I walk out of the bathroom with Isaac and Nick stumbles over to me. He can barely get a word out. He was drunk.
He never gets drunk because he knows about my past with my mum being an alcoholic. I sigh.

N: C-charlieeee I wuvv yewwww.

C: I love you too Nick, c'mere.

I take Nick into the bathroom to get cleaned up. I splash his face with water and he starts to snap out of his weird little trance.

N: Hm? Charliee, are you going to tell them?

C: Yes.

That makes Nick snap out of whatever was going on then. I walk over to Darcy, Tara, Tao, elle and Isaac.

C: I have something to share.

Everyone looks at me concerned and they start asking if everything is okay.

C: Yes yes everything is fine. I'm pregnant. Again.

Darcy and Tao are EXTREMELY drunk at this point. Tao then says

Tao: Nickkk had sexxxx with charrrlie.

Elle slaps him across the face jokingly.
We all laugh. I reveal my bump. I am quite bloated because i have been eating popcorn all day because that's the only thing I feel like eating at the moment.

The night ends and nick and I head home. Nick was not letting me drive but he drank that night so I had to. We get home safely. Sarah greets me and the tipsy Nick that stood beside me.

Sarah: Oh Nicky! Charlie said not to get drunk.

Sarah helps me get him upstairs and I get him out of his Jean shorts and his compression shirt which made him look extremely hot. He is now just in his boxers. I take my trousers off. I fiddle with nicks hair until he falls asleep. I then fall asleep without any problems.

*Time skip to 7:12AM*

I wake up cold and shivering. I go to turn around and then notice Charlie isn't there."Charlie?".. No reply. "CHARLIE?".. no reply. I run to our bathroom and notice Charlie leant over the toilet, throwing up.

N: Charlie.. is everything okay?

I then realise how smashed I got last night and how much of a horrible fiancè I've been.

N: Charlie I'm so sorry about last night. I got hammered. I'm so sorry.

C: N-nick it's okay.

Nick then bends down to my level and pins my hair back. He starts to rub my back gently as I throw up. I just know today is going to be horrible.

N: Have u stopped? I'm here my love.

Charlie wraps his arms around me. He starts crying into my lower shoulder.

C: I hate t-this.

Blaze then starts to cry. Blaze is now 9 months old. He's getting so big already. I think he was hungry but Charlie was too sick to breastfeed him so I get a bottle out of the fridge and feed it to him. I hear Charlie start to spew again until Charlie then goes silent. Blaze finishes the bottle and i place him in his rocking chair and play Cbeebies on the telly. I walk back into mine and charlies bathroom.

C: I'm sorry Nick, I'm so sorry..

Nick walks into the bathroom where I am covered in my own sick. I start to cry.

N: Char, let's get you cleaned up.

He then removes all the remaining clothes I had on. Nicks baggy t-shirt, nicks baggy jumper and my boxers. He gets me into one of his jumpers and a pair of boxers.

C: I'm so sorry Nick I'm so sorr-

N: Hey! It's all okay. Those are only my baggy clothes. I don't wear them!

C: I love you, so much. I am so in-love with you.

N: I love you more.

Charlie struggles to get up due to his big bump. I help him up and lay him down on the sofa with a bucket. I head upstairs and get him a pregnancy pillow and some (alot) of popcorn.

C: Aw nickk thank you. Thank you so much.

I then lay down next to Charlie who is still trying to get comfortable with his pillow.

N: Popcorn?

C: YES PUH-LEASE.

God I'm so uncomfortable right now but I don't want to annoy Nick with constantly moving.

N: Charlie you seem uncomfortable and tense, is everything okay?

C: I can't find a good position to lay in. They are all uncomfortable.

N: I could😉.
I wink flirtily at Charlie then turn him around and pull him close to me. We share a long kiss. Our lips overlapping eachother. It felt so good to kiss him again. Charlie then pulls away.

C: owww, looks like the baby is getting jealous.

Nick then looks down at my ginourmous baby bump and starts to kiss it. I start to get uncomfortable and I sit on nicks lap as he us sat up now.

N: Your bump is in the way! I can't see the telly.

I knew Nick was being dramatic. Our telly is ginourmous.

C: Nick, the telly is ginourmous. If im too heavy you could just say.

N: I didn't want to hurt your feelings my love...

C: Aw, ok well can we atleast cuddle then?

N: Of course.

Nick kisses my head. God I am so in love with this man. Then Nick brings up a topic we haven't talked about before.

N: Char, when are we going to get married? We are engaged but you know.

C: I want to get married before baby #2 is here. It would be alot less stressful I think.

N: mm okay.