3. First Day, Kinda Nervous

[Y/N]'s POV
As soon as I entered Valentino's sex dungeon, I immediately smelled the reek of.. several miscellaneous bodily fluids. I held back the urge to gag (as per Vox's recommendation) and tried to ignore the stench. Maybe if I buy a perfume that's strong enough, it could cover up this horrid smell.

"Ah, [Y/N]," A very tall and lanky figure approached me, sashaying his hips to make his coat sway. Ugh, the smell of his red smoke wafted into my nose again, as though he was trying to fuck up my brain or something. "Just on time."

I followed behind him as we walked nearer and nearer to the set, eventually looking around out of curiosity.

Tits and dick. A bunch of it. All around, it felt like many different kinks were being prepared all around me for the Internet. I'm not joking, there was seriously someone oiling up someone's ears. Where's the appeal in that, I don't get it.. I played with my fingers out or nervousness, fearful that I might have to play a role like that.

"I decided to go easy on you," Valentino suddenly spoke. Amidst all that was happening around me, the sound of fluids being poured or excreted made me forget what voices sounded like. I jutted in response, forgetting he was even there. "I just gave you a boring threesome," he said, looking at me while picking his fingers like I was supposed to grovel at his feet and thank him.

I wished that I could just storm out and ignore him. "Is there a script, Mr Valentino?" I asked, trying to still treat him as a boss. Though he wasn't really directing most people in the studio, they seemed to do their own thing.

"Nah, just improv it. like I said, easy first porn in Hell," he grinned, suddenly one of his four arms wandered to my waist and pulled me close. I bit the inside of my cheeks, holding back the urge to push him away. "And darling," his hand inched closer and closer to my ass, "Call me Val. Don't tell me when we're in bed you're gonna say the whole thing." He chuckled. I felt like a toy, and it's been like 5 minutes. I tried to act like I was fine with it, I tried to act like I even enjoyed it. But that whole interaction just made me wish I was a news reporter or something.

"Oh, go change," he handed me a single bralette and pointed to the bathroom. I tried to mask my shock by just walking to the bathroom, trying to avoid looking at the unmodest, laced bra.

I opened the door to the bathroom, seeing other women in there wearing things far worse. They all looked at the bra I had to wear and welcomed me. "Hiya newbie," one of them said. She had pink eyes with yellow pupils, stunning horns that matched her eyes and the body of a goddess. 'Wow, I really don't belong here.'

"How did you know I was new..?" I asked out of curiosity. They all smiled at me.

"We've all worn that bra on our first day," Another demon spoke. This one had neon green eyes. It was like a light show in here.

"Oh.." I pushed my lips shut, wondering if I should ask, "How's Val as a boss?" I said in a low tone, basically whispering as though he could hear me, as though his presence followed me. They all grit their teeth, probably not wanting to get in trouble for saying anything. I realised that there was a possibility there was a camera, even in a room for changing. And I knew as hell that Voxtek products can probably be tracked and seen by the 3 Vs whenever they pleased. I started praying that Vox wasn't that type of demon.

Based on their faces, their reactions, most of them felt negatively about Val (what a shock!!). I nodded, smiling at them to thank them for the warning. I then went into a bathroom to change, still uncomfortable with changing in front of women I had just met.

I walked out, most of the women had left to go to their separate studios for further prep-work. I looked at myself in the mirror, covering up some parts that I wouldn't wanna see with my wings. I heard a voice, "What's the holdup, [Y/N], don't wanna drag out your session, would you~!" Val called. I really didn't want to go out there looking like a slut.