4: Free Room, 24/7 Entertainment

[Y/N]'s POV

After asking for a drink, Val's grin dropped and scowled as he pointed to a bar in a far corner of the studio. I thanked him before going to the lockers that I had put my normal clothes in. I grabbed them hastily, rushing towards the toilet to quickly change into them.

I hurriedly quickened my pace and shut the toilet door behind me. I was glad to see that there was no one else in the toilet but me. I immediately changed into my clothes. I grabbed my head with both hands, resting my elbows on my knees. I closed my eyes, hoping that I'd wake up from this nightmare. No way I just got fucked willingly by two complete strangers. My guts felt weird, I felt like I could barely walk. A single stream of tears fell down my left cheek, I shuddered as cold wind from the air conditioning blew on me from above.

I was in disbelief. Utter shock that I really sold myself, my body to some shit business like this. I held back the urge to just scream-cry out, the feeling of ugly-crying bubbling in my throat relentlessly.

I loved the feeling of being clothed. I missed having real clothes on..

I took a deep breath, mustering up the courage to open my cubicle door, standing up from the toilet seat and hobbling over to the sinks. I collapsed onto the countertop, my legs still jelly. I was gasping and grasping for air, my throat burning from this pain. I looked at my fucked up hair, my fucked up eyes, feeling my fucked up insides while looking in the mirror.

I splashed my face to freshen up. I stepped out of the toilet. I looked around, as though hoping that I would be out of this nightmare, but still spotting Val in the distance, smothered in women while waiting for the next shoot.

I clenched my fist, nails digging into my palm. I stopped just before my palms would've started bleeding.

The bar that Val directed me to caught my eye, my throat calling out to have a single beverage. I rubbed my eyes, still trying to wake up from whatever fever dream that was. I stumbled towards the bar, plopping down on a high stool and asked them to surprise me. The bartender nodded, looked me up and down, seeing the condition I was in and poured me a strong cocktail. I smiled gratefully and drank it like I hadn't had water in years.

I heard the door open, footsteps walking right past me. At first I was way to groggy to even bother to look up. I just shrugged it off as some rando coming in for another shoot.

Then I heard, "Voxy, dear, how've you been?" I immediately turned to look at the conversation, seeing that mildly familiar flatfaced overlord. I immediately felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me, I turned back around and hunched over my drink, hoping he wouldn't see me. "You come to watch? The next shoot's in a few," he laughed.

Vox groaned, "Didn't you text me, asking me to bring [Y/N] to her room, since you're too busy fucking chicks?" I immediately perked up when I heard that. I shrivelled back down, ashamed that Vox knows that I've done what I've done.

"Oh yes," Val replied, his words slithering through his spikey teeth. "[Y/N] was a natural, you should've watched her-"

"That's disgusting," Vox spat, immediately turning away from him, looking around the studio to find me. He spotted my wings, since I was probably one of the only demons here with these. I heard his footsteps becoming louder and louder, eventually hearing his voice, "Hey, you tired?" He didn't sit and instead just rested his elbow on the high counter, looking at me eye to eye.

I nodded, avoiding making eye contact with him. "Do you wanna go? You can bring your drink with you," he reassured, seeing every bit of embarrassment, regret and sorrow plastered on my face. I nodded, carefully slipping off the high stool, plopping my feet down on the floor. His tone was much kinder than just now's, much less stern.