5: First Friend! (He's a Pornstar)

[Y/N]'s POV

After that whole ordeal happened, I dropped down on my bed and looked at the TV screen in front of it. 'Wouldn't it be slightly creepy if he could watch me through this,' I suddenly thought, the thought of him probably still lingering in my mind.

I shook the thought off, trying to forget about even trying to be his friend, or acquaintance even. I sighed, leaning over to grab the remote by the nightstand, clicking through the various shows that were on cable.

'Boring, boring,' my thoughts droned as I clicked through each and every channel. I just decided to watch the news right now, even though not much had changed since even I've been in Hell.

Vox was on screen. 'Huh, he got there fast,' I thought. It felt like just a moment ago when he walked out the door, all moody and broody or whatever. He had that newscaster smile, the one that he never really showed me. 'Maybe whatever I said wasn't really funny to him, he was just smiling out of pity,' I knew it most likely wasn't that deep, but it was the overthinker in me that made me assume so.

"So the radio demon is back in town," he started talking over the television. Honestly although I was the one that put this channel on in the first place, I was tuning his voice out. I was too deep in thought about how..

I literally just lost the first friend I made in this stupid company.

I groaned in frustration. Was I the problem? I literally can't remember anything before the interrogation today, how am I supposed to know he had unspoken beef with radios?

I decided to wash up and take a shower to wash off all the grossness from my first shoot. I decided to leave the TV on. No particular reason, just that I was no longer paying for my own bills.

Gosh, it felt nice to feel clean. Warm, clean water ran over my bare body, a relatively tough commodity to find in a place like Hell. Not to mention the soap smelled gooood too. Maybe working here won't be all that bad. I decided to look on the brighter side of things. Yes, I might have just pissed off the biggest boss in this entire company, but for the meantime Val seems to be fine with me.

Maybe I should make ties with people more around my level. Trying to forge good relations with the BOSS (okay, to be fair he was the first person I really had a conversation with) was not going to work out at all. Maybe if I tried to talk to a fellow porn actor or two, I wouldn't feel so glum about loosing my first (maybe) friend.

I quickly dried my hair and shook my wings dry, jumping onto my plush and soft bed. The TV was still on, Vox still on air yapping about how to cook venison perfectly rare.

'Didn't think a TV could cook,' I snickered a little at my own joke. My smile quickly fell though, as I wondered how Vox would've reacted if I told him that out loud instead.

Honestly, he'd probably just roll his eyes or something.

I quickly switched off the TV, trying to get his screen out of my mind. I burrowed into my blanket, turned off the lights and had a peaceful night of sleep.

A/N: I'm writing this part before sleeping LOL

I woke up in the morning, groggily rubbing my eyes and trying to focus my vision. A part of me was hoping that I would've woken up back in my old apartment, run-down as it may be. At least I had a normal job and a normal life. I couldn't care less if this new place lets me be safe from the exterminations or from turf wars, my body didn't feel safe.

I checked the clock resting on my bedside table. 8.30am. I still had a million questions on where I was supposed to go and what I was supposed to do and will I get a company-issued phone? Where is my phone?