2024

Hello popsicles and firecrackers! (No? Those weird names haven't caught on? Hmm. They seemed cooler in my head.) I've had a lot of people asking questions or throwing (deserved) shade for me not updating. Here's a quick Q&A as to why I still have not updated in a few years
(HAS IT SERIOUSLY BEEN THAT LONG?)

Q:When is Fire's Fury being published?

A: Unfortunately, I don't have a release date yet! Covid-19 really threw the entire world for a loop and release dates for books has been pushed back because of it. The company who published me took a deep nosedive during the pandemic leaving every department in utter chaos. For proof, if you check out their company website they still have the last installment as a "new" story on their page. Ha!
Right now, I don't know what's going to happen. My contract with the company is up this summer, maybe I'll renew, maybe I'll self-publish, or maybe I'll simply upload the entire book to Wattpad because it hold a special place in my heart. Who knows!

Q: Why haven't you updated?

A: Life has been crazy. I got married and had kids, and that abducted my free time. One year of no Wattpad writing turned to two, two to three, now suddenly it's been four years of no updating. (Do I even still have friends or fans on here?!)

Q: Why haven't we been given an explanation as to why you haven't updated?

A:*Shrugs stupidly.*

Q: How long will we have to wait for a smackeral of the sequel?

A: I'm posting at least ten percent of the book given that's what I can legally show without getting my publishers upset! This story has been in developmental hell for the last few years, but I'm really satisfied with the writing and editing this time around. I actually had help from an editor! (A real one, that actually cared to help me edit! Ha.)

Q: When will the first Betrothed To Jack Frost be available to purchase?

A: It currently is available for purchase! Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Target, and Book Depository. It's available via Kindle or Paperback, links are on my page :)

Q: Can we send you fan art or trailers that we made?

A: Absolutely. It makes me smile so much knowing someone appreciated a story of mine enough to create a beautiful piece of art. No matter what you make, I'll always update it in the book along with give you the proper recognition for your work. 

Q: Are you on any forms of social media?
Yes. 
X (Twitter) Alycat1901
Tiktok: Alycat1901
Facebook: Alex Gedgaudas

If you're trying to get a reply to a message, facebook would be the best place to reach me! 
Happy Reading. 

-Alycat1901