NEW SYNOPSIS!

A/N
Need assistance!
The lovely editor I now have has made a new synopsis for the story, but I'm not sure about it. 
I want your opinion, Wattpad friends! What needs to be improved on it? Cut? Added? 

Heartbroken, bitter, and resentful, Evangeline Darrow-Frost grapples with the aftermath of her betrothal to the once malevolent Jack Frost. As a demigoddess descended from fire, she possesses powers she's only begun to understand. Nursing her broken heart, Elle finds herself thrust into a world where her true identity as the Queen of Winter's Kingdom cannot remain concealed.
When a long-lost brother emerges from the shadows to warn her of looming dangers, Evangeline's world tilts on its axis once more. Ancient enemies, determined to prevent the prophecy between fire and ice from coming to fruition, converge upon her kingdom, threatening to unravel the delicate balance she struggles to maintain.

Amidst the chaos, Evangeline is reunited with Jack Frost, whose true intentions are far more complex than she had ever imagined.

In a world where love and loyalty are tested by the fires of adversity, Evangeline must confront her own demons and embrace the flames of destiny that burn within her. For in the clash between fire and frost lies the key to her salvation-and the fate of the realms she holds dear.