The Lost Asgardian

Authors Note.

BIG NEWS. 
"The Lost Asgardian" is going to be a published book!  I know what you're thinking. So what? We're not interested in that story, we're interested in THIS ONE.
The cool part of it is it's in the same universe as the characters from the Jack Frost saga, and it's based on the protagonist, Loki. There will even be special guest appearances from characters in the Frost saga.

If you're interested, please check it out! I'll have nearly the entire book available on my page. 
Happy Reading!
-Alycat1901

A tale told between two points of view, spaced between vast oceans of time.

Within the depths of her psyche, Ava James grapples with a label that has haunted her since childhood: Crazy. Psychotic. Deluded. But within her mind, a tumultuous storm brews-a relentless barrage of hallucinations featuring a figure straight out of Norse Mythology.

Meet Ava: a twenty-first-century woman plagued by visions of the enigmatic King of Jotunheim. What psychiatrists diagnose as paranoid schizophrenia, Ava senses something far deeper-an ancient echo of a forgotten past. As the line between her dreams and reality blurs, Ava discovers a truth that transcends time and sanity: she is not merely Ava James; she is the reincarnation of Sigyn, goddess of loyalty and endurance.

But Ava's revelation is only the beginning. Beneath the facade of her mortal existence lies a world teetering on the brink of chaos. For Loki, the deceptive King of Jotunheim, seeks to unravel the threads of fate and seize dominion over the mortal realm. And Ava, unwittingly bound to him by threads of destiny, stands at the precipice of a choice that will shape the fate of humanity.

As Ava's beautiful nightmare unfolds, she must confront the darkness within and embrace the echoes of her immortal legacy. For in the clash between gods and mortals, the lines between ally and enemy blur, and the fate of existence hangs in the balance.

*Prepare to embark on a journey where past and present collide-a tale of love, betrayal, and magic.